Meeting Chara/Bringing Chara home: Aftertale Sans

"Thanks again Geno." You said as Geno took you to where Chara was until the next Determination child fell down. "No problem. Just be careful." Geno warned as he smiled. "I will. It won't be long." You replied kindly before seeing a human child in a green and yellow sweater.

"Can you wait here?" You whispered to Geno, Geno nodded before you walked towards the flower patch. "Chara?" The human gasped before turning around to see you. "Y..you..?" You nodded before walking a bit closer. "Listen. I just want answers." You said as your soul slowly went to determination-bravery.

Chara was silent as you knelt in front of them. "I just need to know who makes the choices, you or 'it'." You said sternly. "Frisk makes the choices. I'm forced to follow what ever choice they make." Chara answered, you hummed in response. "I figured as much... Chara."

Chara looked at you before you smiled. "Listen, it may seem impossible, but I have determination." You said as you stuck your hand out. "I know you need determination to survive. I will let you come with me." Chara looked at your hand and smiled softly.

"You... mean it?"

"Yes."

Chara took your hand before your souls fused. Geno smiled as you looked at him. "Heh. I thought you were going to look like Cross." You huffed as Chara glared at Geno. "Very very funny Geno. I forgot how to laugh. Ha." You replied as Chara floated next to you.

Geno snickered before taking you back to Undertale. "See ya." Geno said before leaving. You looked at Chara before smiling. "Chara," Chara looked at you to see your smile, "I will never make those choices. And, for once, you can punish those who make those choices." Chara looked like they were squealing.

You laughed before seeing some monster kids playing soccer by Grillby's. "Hey kids." The kids looked at you and smiled. "Can I play?" You asked as you walked over. Chara floated by you and followed you as you played soccer. Grillby walked out to see you showing the kids a trick.

"WOW!" The kids exclaimed as you had your Gaster Blaster bounce the soccer ball on (his/her) head. Chara saw Grillby smiling with a blush before Chara snickered. Hey (y/n). You looked at Chara as the kids played with your Gaster Blaster. I think Grillby wants to have kids with you!

You blushed and looked away. "S..shut up." You muttered before seeing the kids riding on your Gaster Blaster. "GAH! KIDS! WAIT!" You and Chara had to chase your Gaster Blaster as the kids rode on (him/her).

You are determined to stop the kids