You vs Glitchtale Betty: Gaster

Betty was about to fire the pinkish skull creature at Gaster when something wrapped around her soul. "Wha...?" Betty was suddenly yanked away and punched straight in the face. Gaster was dropped to see you standing tall. "Who are you?" Betty growled, you smirked and chuckled. "I am (y/n). Gaster's daughter in a different timeline."

You fixed your beanie before your left eye glowed bright pink and the right eye glowed pitch black. "So... I heard you killed Sans," seven hands, two large Gaster Blasters, floating bones, and your pink scythe was summoned, "I don't take that kindly... Betty."

Betty stood up and stared at you right in the eye. You yawned and rubbed your knuckles against your hoodie. "Oh, I'm sorry. Was I suppose to see something?" Betty looked shocked until you smirked. "Fear can't overcome itself, you little demon." You snapped your fingers, Gaster saw one hand zoomed and made a green bubble around him.

Your bones were launched first, Betty dodged those easily. You lowered your bone-brows and two of your floating hands floated next to you. You snapped your fingers before each of the hands sent out four light blue strings, trapping the demon.

You gripped your fist as your blasters nodded. The two got a bright pink plasma beam ready before shooting Betty, sending her flying and rolling on the ground. Now was your chance. You grabbed your scythe and teleported in front of Betty. Gaster watched as you gripped the collar of her shirt and teleported up.

You then used your scythe to slam her to the ground again. Three floating hands used Justice, Bravery, and Perseverance before you teleported onto the ground. Betty slowly got up before your left eye burned bright pink and red. Betty looked confused for a minute.

You smirked and pointed up. Betty looked up to see six hands glowing red. It was seconds before the red pulse hit Betty and she laid on the ground motionless with Sans's soul floating above her. You snapped your fingers before the soul turned into Sans. You then released Gaster from the bubble of safety.

"Who? What?" Sans said, you chuckled before making the floating hands, Gaster Blasters, scythe, and bones disappear. "Don't worry. You won't be seeing that demon anytime soon." You said with a wink. Gaster walked up to you before you smiled at him.

"See ya. Dad."

The two skeletons watched as a portal opened up and Ink looked annoyed at you again. "CAN YOU STOP STEALING MY MINI BROOMIES?!" "Then how would I get to this timeline?" You trotted over and stepped into the portal before waving to Gaster and Sans. The two waved back before you left.

I... have a daughter in a different timeline..?