PTA Meetings: Frisk and Dianna/Helen

"Um. A skeleton? This is a PARENT teacher association. Not a GREAT GREAT Grandparent teacher association." Dianna said as you looked over at her. Frisk and Chara looked at you as you took in a breath. "Oh I'm sorry Dianna.  But I see what you mean." You replied.

Frisk and Chara glanced at each other as you fixed your beanie. "I guess you, me, and my bros are in the same boat." Dianna gasped as your magic eye glowed red. "You know, your make up is SUPER convincing. But, let's face it, in reality, you're just a DIANNASAUR." Frisk and Chars snickered as Dianna groaned.

"Get dunked on hun."

Now for HELLEN

You and Chara were reading a book when Frisk came in. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" You looked at Frisk as they held a paper. "Oh? Hi Frisk! Howya' doin'?" You asked. Frisk handed you a paper.

"'Science fair', huh?"

You looked at Frisk and smiled. "Ok. I'll help you. But, no potato batteries, no models of the solar system, and absolutely no baking soda volcanoes." Frisk nodded before you showed Frisk something you did in your school.

~ Time Skip ~

"And second place winner is... Frisk! And their... um... self sustaining tornadoe project..?" You smiled and ruffled Frisk's hair. "Great job kid! I'm so proud of you!" You commented. "You know," you groaned and turned to see Helen, "you could have taped two bottles together and it would of been safer and easier."

"Well HELLEN my sister here is very adventurous and likes to do things the hard way, ain't that right sis?" Frisk nodded before you crossed your arms. "But whatever. I guess science isn't for everybody." "Are you employing something?"

"Why nooo Helen. I'm just saying your son has been on his tablet for the entire time while Frisk actually explained their project." You sarcastically said before you and Frisk left. You both heard what Sans said as Chara laughed. "Sans. No." You snickered.