Saving GZtale Sans: Ink

You and your friend Ink were in his void, looking at AUs. "So, all you really do is protect these AUs from a guy named 'Error'? That's it?" You asked, Ink nodded before you both heard a cry for help. "What was that?!" Ink asked, you looked to see it was from an AU called 'GZtale'.

"There!" You ran into the ink portal, Ink groaned and ran after you. You both saw versions of your brothers fighting. "(Y/n)... no." Too late. You eyes went bright pink and you summon a hot pink scythe. You teleported and blocked the taller skeleton's attack.

"INK! TAKE THIS GUY TO UNDERTALE! I'LL HOLD THIS GUY OFF!" You ordered as you used your light blue magic to push this taller skeleton back. Ink grabbed the version of Sans's hand and raced into a portal to Undertale. You then summoned two magic hands that were glowing blue and orange.

"AND STAY AWAY!" You made a endless pattern of orange and blue for this skeleton to dodge. You quickly ran through the portal before Ink closed it. The version of your brother saw you had a cut on your cheekbone before he started crying. "You ok?"

You were suddenly engulfed into a hug by this stranger. You smiled and hugged the stranger back as Ink leaned against his paintbrush. "Th..thank you... f..for saving m..me. I'm G..Ganz..." "You're welcome. I'm (y/n)." Sans and Papyrus walked by to see Ganz crying while hugging you.

You looked at Ink before he nodded and went to them so he could explain everything. "Why did you save me?" Ganz whispered quietly, you looked at Ganz and hugged him a little tighter. "I always protect the weak from the strong. That's why I fight fear." You answered.