Meeting the 'old lady': Sans

You and Sans were walking down the path way to the deepest part of the forest. The only reason you came here was so you could 1) see who Sans has been dreaming about and 2) have Sans pay for you to go to Grillby's. "*welp. We're here." Sans said lazily.

"You dragged me out here... in the middle of Snowdin forest... to see a giant door?" You asked as you groaned. "*aw, come on (nick/n)! *she's a real hit!" You rolled your pupils before walking with Sans to the door. "This better be worth my Saturday." You grumbled quietly.

Sans knocked on the door three times, like he did with his knock-knock jokes. "Who is it?" A old women's voice replied. "*sans." Your brother replied with a smirk. "Oh? 'Sans', who?" The voice asked. "*this is a 'Sans-atonal' joke." Your brother said with his classic hand guns.

You heard the old lady chuckle in response. "Hey, old lady, meet my sister, (y/n)."  You walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Who's there?" You thought for a minute before saying "Juno." "Oh," the voice replied, "'Juno' who?" You smiled and said "Ju-no any better jokes?"

The voice howled in laughter as Sans chuckled. "That was a great joke, (y/n), was it?" You said 'yeah' and talked through the door with Sans for a while. You eventually got bored and left. You teleported to Grillby's and walked in. Everybody has seen you a couple times.

Nobody just messed with you. Not even Undyne. It was for an ability you had. You soul could change into different souls, it just depended on the magic level and your emotions. You sat at the counter and smiled at Grillby. Your slight crush. (Sorry, I just ship it.)

"Hey Grillbz." You greeted, Grillby nodded hello before he got you the usual. (Fav/food) with a large glass of (fav/drink). "Thanks Grillbz. You're the best." You said as you took a bite of the (fav/food). Grillby seemed to have smiled before Sans walked in.

"Hey bro. By the way, you're paying."

"*yeah. *yeah."