Questions and Updates!

So I've decided to have this section of the grimoire to interact more with all of you. I will date each update to this section as I go. Feel free to comment!

4/4/17
I want to know if you guys would like to see sections on different gods from various regions (ex: Norse, Greek, Roman, Celtic, etc.) would it be helpful to anybody else? I have stuff in my personal grimoire on it but I can post it here if it would be beneficial to other people. I will most likely do a section on gods and prominent mythology and different creatures (ex: fae, elves, dwarves, nymphs, spirits, etc).

4/7/17
I'm thinking of making a second part to my book of Shadows after I hit 150 parts and split it in half alphabetically. So Book 1 would be anything A-M and then Book 2 would be N-Z. Maybe even a 3rd book just for the tips and tricks section because that takes up so much of the space almost 1/3 of the chapters are tips and tricks. What do you guys think? Good idea, bad idea?

4/10/17
Instead of only two or three books. How about dividing it up into 5 parts?

Book 1 would be tips and tricks and other information.
Book 2 would be for curses, hexes, and tarot.
Book 3 for potions and sigils.
Book 4 for more specific crafts (sea witches, hedge, kitchen, space, etc.).
Book 5 for miscellaneous spells and stuff that pop up.

4/11/17

The process has started. I have moved all tarot information and curses over to Book 2. All of the covers now look the same save for a different numbering at the bottom.

3/30/18

A deities section is now in this book (Book 1: tips and tricks). I will try and find some stuff on Norse and Celtic deities as well if it would be helpful but it mostly will be around the Hellenic pantheon