Eleven: Leaf Residence

As soon as Akio and Tsumi left the academy, they headed for the Hokage tower. A small knock from Akio alerted the ever aware Hokage of his visitors. He called out for them to enter. He smiled at them.
"I haven't forgotten about your placement. I've decided that due to the fact that you're a princess, an important Ally, and also a child, you will stay here. There are two other rooms, but because I figured the two of you would sleep together, I had an extra tatami mat moved into the largest of the two rooms."
With an imperceptible nod, an ANBU guard stepped forward.
"This is Bear. He will not only guard your room, but he will show you where it is. He will also be your daily guard. You won't even notice he's there!" The Hokage smiled, nodding to the door. Tsumi and Akio walked side by side, following the fast walking, silent ANBU member. Their room was large, but simple. The walls were beige and the floor was black. Three doors occupied three different walls. One door led to a large closet, one led to a large bathroom, and the other led back into the hallway and out of the room. Two oversized tatami mats lay side by side on the floor, a pile of linen and a pillow next to each.
"Please leave us." Tsumi spoke softly, allowing her voice to caress the ANBU's ears. He walked out if the room against his will, shutting the door behind him.

(Super short chapter. Sorry. Umm but I'll be skipping the introductions and the bell test. You'll understand why soon. Anyway, this was just a filler.)