Eight: The Daimyo

"From the Land of Wind, we'll head to the Land of Rivers and remain there for a single night before moving onto the Land of Fire where we will proceed directly to the Daimyo." Akio stated as the climbed into their carriage that awaited them on the borders of the land of wind. Akio nodded in thanks to the sand ninja that had kept it safe. Tsumi nodded to Akio as they climbed in. Their ride was bumpy and long, and by the time the two finally arrived to the Land of Rivers, they were both tired. Neither of them bothered to explore or look around. They bought a small two bed hotel room and settled down for the night.

The next morning, Tsumi and Akio were gone before sunrise, and on their way to the Land of Fire.

                       • • •                           
"HIIII! You must be Tsumi! I'm Madam Shijimi, but you can just call me Shijimi! This is my Husband Nairu, and my precious niece Naho!" Shijimi, a rotund woman with a boisterous voice and an obnoxious presence, introduced herself as she squeezed the life out of Tsumi. Akio snickered, but was quickly stopped as he too was pulled into a bone crushing hug. His face was shoved into her large breasts, preventing him from breathing. Finally, she released the pair, allowing them to breathe. Tsumi glowered silently at the rotund woman as Akio stared with guarded eyes, prepared to strike and protect Tsumi any moment.
"Now​ unto buisness matters, please follow me so that we can talk in private." Nairu said.
"Oh! Have fun!" Shijimi waved happily to her husband.
"Yes dear." He replied blandly before closing the door in her face. He turned to Tsumi and Akio, gesturing for them to sit down.
"Negotiations..." He started

(A/N: Kind of a short chapter. I made up the Daimyo's name since it doesn't really give one in the anime. I also made up Naho's relationship with the Daimyo and his wife, this being because it doesn't say what she is to them in the anime either. Anyways, some real SHIZZLE is about to go downz... Lol I'm so lame. Anyyywhore, this chapter was mostly just a filler, the next chapter will be a time skip and she will finally meet the Akatsuki no Yona cast. Buh byeee my lovely lil cotton balls. Cotton balls are friggin adorable and so fluffy btw.)