Six: Her Alliance

"A message will be sent to my father informing him of this renewed alliance." Tsumi spoke into the Kazegake's mind. She wore a mask over the lower portion of her face to hide the fact that she wasn't actually speaking out loud. Only Tsumi and the Kazegake remained in the room. Akio left recently to deliver the written agreement of an alliance to Tsumi's father, the emperor of the shadow country. She watched him carefully, disliking the way he regarded her as if she were below him; answering slowly and with little respect, dismissing her so casually. It irked her, although, she did well not to show these emotions outwardly. She left his office, choosing to walk around for a while since she no longer had Akio with her. The village hidden in sand was windy with scorching heat. The people were weary of strangers or strange things and kept mostly to themselves; however, the people also had a cruel side to them. But that was to be expected of any human being. She watched on in silently guarded apprehension as the young boy with the red hair attempted to make friends. He was horribly hopeless at it, but then, the children he was attempting to befriend were plagued with horrible ignorance. His uncle came to fetch him after a while, offering a sweet smile and kind words to his nephew. But Tsumi could see the underlying hate that even this boy's most trusted person had for him. The man, his uncle, was Gaara's necessity, his important person, and yet soon, even he would betray the jinchuuriki. She made her presence known, walking along side the pair silently as they both bore curious stares into her head. She ignored them, taking Gaara's hand in her own. Suddenly, her grip on his hand slackened as her eyes became white and she stopped walking. She stared off into space with her white eyes, watching as the red haired jinchuuriki died. She felt what he felt as the life faded from him. Gaara turned back, concerned for the girl he would soon come to call friend. But just as quickly as her eyes turned white and she saw his death, it disappeared, and she continued on, grabbing Gaara's hand as if nothing happened.

(This chapter is really short. It's more of a filler than an actual chapter. I'm writing up more chapters in advanced and preparing to make the transition into the world of Akatsuki no Yona. Thankyou for reading. <3) I just realized that I had this entire chapter written out, but I didn't publish it... I just skipped to chapter seven... WTF...)