A Living Shadow

(A/N): the picture above is your semblance which manifests itself into a human form.

(Y/N): Stop! Don't hurt them!

As you lie on the ground a human shadow stands before your impaled parents.

Akumu: why? I don't see any reason too. Plus, there already dead.

Your parents fall to the floor before your eyes.

(Y/n): mom? Dad? Please! Please let this be a dream!

Akumu: leans next your ear... This isn't a dream, it's a real nightmare...

You awake from your nightmare of your past. You are currently in specially designed prison sell in an underground facility. The is pitch black with no window on any walls and the door is the same. The hall way outside of your cell is like wise dark and windowless. Without a source of light your semblance is useless. Your chained to the wall a foot off the ground and also blind folded.

???: alright you demon, you have a visitor... he's coming in now.

Suddenly the door to your cell is opened. You here foots steps as the person enters.

(Y/n): wh-who-who's th-the-there?

You managed to speak after not eating or drinking anything for 10 days straight.

Ozpin: I am professor Ozpin, the headmaster of beacon academy. I have come to take you to my school.

(Y/n): why d-do you wa-want me?

Ozpin: I want to help you control your semblance. I see potential in you along with the possibility do a lot of good in the world we live in.

(Y/n): ...

Ozpin: now, will you face your demons? Or suffer here and be lost and forgotten by the flow of time?

You thought about how powerless you were at the time of your parents death and about the time you couldn't stop akumu from killing everyone in your class at signal.

(Y/n): I will take you up on your offer...

Ozpin: very good. You heard the boy, release him...

You fall to the ground as you where released from your shackles. A bight light turns on almost blinding you. The blind fold falls from your face as you see a hand being offered to help you walk. A sudden pain hits you as you make contact.

Ozpin: this will keep your semblance from killing others and taking its physical form. Now, (y/n) let's go to your new home...

Your helped by him out of the cell and down the hall and towards your new future...

(A/N): hope you enjoyed this first part. This is just a preview for my next project after UnHoly Relic so get hyped if you want me to continue. Peace...