Mother

You burst through the glass in owl form to enter ozpins office. Glynda sighs in distain at your entrance. She quickly puts the window back together.

Ozpin: morning (y/n), it appears that your training is complete.

Y/n: yep, it was educational to say the least.

Akumu: I guess you could call it that

He leans on your shoulder lazily.

Ozpin: I see your still around akumu...

Akumu: suck it coffee boy

You elbow him in the stomach while looking at ozpin

Akumu: dick ...

Y/n: do you need anything more from me professor?

Ozpin: how was your father who you thought was dead all this time?

Y/n: he's ... good... if he's alive... is my mother alive as well?

Ozpin: ... yes, she is...

Yang POV

I was watching (y/n) talk with ozpin from around a corner interested about he's mission he retuned from.

Y/n: then where is she? Where is raven?!

That name, that was my mother's name?!

Ozpin: I can't tell you that (y/n), I'm sorry.

I curled up in a ball behind the corner in shock as I heard (y/n) throw something at a wall before turning into an owl and flying through the window and away to the dorms.

Ozpin: akumu please go after him for me.

Akumu: *sighs* will do sir

He salutes lazily before disappearing

Ozpin: now, miss yang if you would please join me.

How did he know I was here?! I slowly come out from hiding.

Yang: explain to me what is going on?!

Ozpin: y/n is your half brother on your mother's side

Yang: how?! Why?! WHEN?!

Ozpin: *in a serious tone* please calm down miss xiao long.

I calm myself down breathing in deeply.

Yang: tell me everything, please.

Ozpin: after raven left you and your father, she meet a man by the name of vani. At first they were brutal rivals who despised each other. Vani however harbored a liking for her at a point in time. He would invite her to dinner after local fighting tournaments they would be in. She soon found him charming and as is the nature of things they had a son. He would inherit a power from his father who in turn lost the majority of this power *to himself "and something from your mother as well"* raven saw this as a problem and left in the same manner as she did with you. Vani has something happen which caused him to find people with similar likenesses to himself and raven. He asked them to raise y/n for him using his and ravens name. Unfortunately akumu aka the power he inherited went out of control on a few occasions. When   I enrolled him I knew he needed control. So i sought out his father for help. That was why I sent him on this "mission".

Yang: I see... shouldn't you tell him this as well?

Ozpin: in time I will. Unfortunately this is not the time. He needs to process this news thoroughly.

Yang: I understand... may I tell ruby?

He leans back in his chair thoughtfully

Ozpin: you may, but no one else understood?

Yang: yes sir I understand...

With that I left pondering what I learned

Yang: y/n is my half brother. Thank good he's not blood related to ruby.

What's this????? Another chapter so soon?????? Your welcome gaymers!!!! Hope you enjoyed my dads!!! Peace out my humans!!!!