A New Journey...

You arrived at Ozpins office to see him standing in front of the window.

Ozpin: (y/n), I regret to inform you that you will no longer attend beacon.

(Y/n): what do you mean ozpin? What have I done to deserve this?

Ozpin: it's not what you've done, but what others will do if you are to remain here.

(Y/n): what do you mean?

Ozpin: your presence at this school has attracted more and more grimm to the surrounding area. If your presence were to be... relocated, then my students life's won't be in danger.

(Y/n): Ozpin, its not just Grimm... is it?

Ozpin: you catch on fast. Yes, it's not only Grimm. Atlas has also shown interest in you as well.

(Y/n): what do they want with me?

Ozpin: I'm not certain, but I know someone who might. If you wish, I can send you to him.

(Y/n): what help can this individual be to me?

Ozpin: You might find that you share a similar situation with him.

You stood there, silence filled the room as you looked through your options. You decided that meeting this person could be beneficial.

(Y/n): Alright, I would like to meet this guy. Where will I find him?

Ozpin: you will need to travel to an island south of vert. Once there you will find a cave with an ancient ruin in its depths. Travel alone and make sure your not followed.

(Y/n): is that all?

Ozpin: not quite... you will leave sawtooth turbine behind.

This shocked you, the one thing that gave you control over akumu will be left behind!

(Y/n): why? Why must I leave it?

Ozpin: your weapon is a key giveaway of your identity. I know it means a great deal to you, but I can't risk you being caught.

(Y/n): how will I defend myself if something happens.

Ozpin: smiles I will contact the same smith who forged sawtooth turbine. If you can come up with a new weapon design, then I can make sure it will be forged.

You took time to consider this.

(Y/n): alright, this weapon will not only be mine, but akumu's as well.

Ozpin: wonderful, you have 3 days to design your weapon and 2 weeks to prepare for your departure.

(Y/n): what about ruby?

Ozpin: I will inform her and the others that I assigned you a special mission. (Y/n), I know you care for miss rose but you must not tell her the truth behind this.

(Y/n): I understand, I must get going ozpin.

You walk to the elevator and descend to ground level.

(Y/n): there's so much that I need to do, And time is my enemy...