The north

Akumu: so... I have a question

*snow swirls around you both a blistering cold wind endlessly rams into you both as you push forward*

Akumu: why in Salem's grim crusted ass crack are we in ATLAS!!!

*the snow storm intensified slightly at this question*

*as if looking into a camera in front of you, you responded with*

Y/n: filler chapter...

*an as if it was a normal go lucky day you march on forward*

Akumu: WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT ADDRESSED TO?!

*the sound of bricks shifting uncomfortably is heard somewhere off in the distance*

Akumu: what the fuck was that?!

Y/n: the wall... just keep moving forward.

*grudgingly he follows your example and marches on*

Time skip sponsored by my lack of a life YAY!!!... *sobs*

*you spot a cabin with a light shining through windows in a forested part of the terrain*

Y/n: over there akumu... let's see If we can take shelter

*akumu nods sharply before you both approach the cabin. A familiar silver haired man sits in a chair on the patio*

Akumu: for fucks sake why are you hear coffee boy

Ozpin: *raises an eye at akumu Inquisitively before speaking to you* y/n we need you back at beacon

Y/n: why?

Ozpin: *after a pause* we have run out of cookies

Y/n: *a panic expression forms on your face as you tense up* has anyone been hurt?

Ozpin: only a few kitchen staff... ones in critical condition after hiding a box of chocolate chip from her. She's currently held up in the cafeteria area but she grows more aggressive over time...

Y/n: fuck... alright let's go

Akumu: what the hells going on?!

Y/n: a red riding hood Cookie Monster without her cookies and her significant other is running wild... aka ruby in a fragile emotional state and no copping food

Akumu: by the gods... well... let's go dumb fucks hurry!!!

*ozpin puts hands on both of your shoulders before all three of you appear in your room*

Ozpin: fly you fool

*with out another word you run for the cafeteria to see a makeshift barricade destroyed*

Y/n: where is she ?!

*a student points to a hall leading to the main entrance. You sprint off before ramming through the doors to the outside to see ruby waiting for a bullhead for vale. Sobbing catches your ears*

Y/n: ruby? Are you ok?

Ruby: *stiffens before spinning around and marching up to you and slapping you* LIAR!!!

Y/n: ?...

Ruby: liar... you said you wouldn't leave me again... *sobs*

Y/n: I'm sorry *you try to move closer but she backs away* ...

Ruby: *whispers* buy me cookies

Y/n: ?

Ruby: BUY ME COOKIES AND ILL FORGIVE YOU

*you take ruby to the vale bakery and buy a lucrative amount of cookies as your wallet cry's out for mercy. And all was well that day.*