Turning point

New clothes for y/n

New clothes for y/n

*you sit up in a tree lounging in the emerald forest. Your enjoying the sun while listening to Drips and drops by Slop Musket (killer song btw). Suddenly you feel eyes watching you as you roll out of the tree. Where you once sat, an arrow protrudes from the tree.*

Y/n: whose there?

*silence... another arrow flies towards you as you grab it and snap it in your grip*

Y/n: are you really going to waste my time?

???: just testing your senses young hunter

*her voice sends chills down your spine as I back out of the trees branches*

Y/n: who are you?

???: you know who I am y/n

Y/n: Salem...

*fear evident in your voice*

Salem: that's right child, and you must know why I'm here?

Y/n: I do... and your wasting your time.

Salem: we will see...

*another arrow flies towards you faster than before. You barely evade it as you roll away*

Thoughts y/n: I can't fight this, I have to get back to beacon

*you take off towards beacon as howls sound loudly behind you with yelling joined in*

Thoughts y/n: if Salem weren't around I would stay and fight but I don't know how capable she is. Also i doubt she would use any old grim and servants to capture me.

*your snapped out of thought as a black mist appears to both of your sides. It solidifies and attempts to crush you. You jump out of the way and continue running for the edge of the forest in front of you. You dive out of the forest and see the campus grounds near by. The mist peeks out of the forest moving slowly like a snake ready to strike before slowly retreating back into the forest depths.

Salem: we will meet again... in my domain

*silence... your pant hard you run back to beacon to inform ozpin*

Rawr