A past in shadows

Tick tock tick tock... a stop watch ruby gave you back in your signal days ticks away loudly in the silence... tick tick tock tick tock...
Tick...

Y/n: FOR FUCKS SAKE SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE PROBABLY FUCKED BACKSTORY BETWEEN YOU TWO SHITS OR IM GONNA LET THE SNIPER DO HIS JOB!!!

vani: fine mumbles impatient much?

Y/n: pulls out a knife and presses it to vanis neck DONT MAKE ME CUT A BITCH say with gritted teeth...

Akumu: *sighs* he was my old host dumb fuck ... OUCH YOU CUNT!!
*you slit ur wrist when akumu insulted you*

Y/n : DONT... make... me... cut a bitch!!!

Akumu: fine *wispers asshole before stiffening to you pressing the knife to ur arm*

Y/n: yeah who's in control now bitch? Get fucked!

Vani: you two done? Ok good... it started roughly whe...

Akumu: would just like to point out the well slight personality flip of mr stubby over here

Vani: *sighs* lord give me strength... as I was saying when I was roughly ur age y/n I inherited the shadow semblance.

Y/n: inherited?

Vani: yes inherited but not by blood line, but by the fucked up cunt known as RNGesus...

Akumu: *snickers* nice one

Vani: anyways, I was taught how to take the power of akumu and we'll copy and paste that shit into my aura which meant I didn't need the little shit anymore and he left to find a new host... you... however he's corrupt now with a chaotic nature that's dangerous and unpredictable now. However, I know who's responsible for this...
Y/n: who? And copy and paste really?

Vani: *shrugs* it seemed to explain it simply enough. As for who a woman known as Salem...

*a uneasy threatens to boil over in akumu as he visibly flares slightly before going back to normal*

Vani: she attempted to control akumu by force which broke him fractured his aura into an unstable form.

Y/n: so you mean...

Vani: yes, Akumu is actually a soul manifested as a shadow...

(SUP BITCHES... nah jk, so here we are with a new chapter y'all are angry I know or just annoyed that it took so long... well it's here and I'll be doing more ever so often... but yeah enjoy 😉 )