Reunion

(A/n): the Roman numeral above is branded under your right eye. Its the number of lives your semblance took.

Since you where already sleeping in a private dorm you didn't need to go to the ballroom. As you walked with other students in the back, you where unnoticed as you turn down a hall way. Well, almost unnoticed... A certain red hooded girl followed you.

(Y/n): alright, no one will notice that in gone...

Ruby: your shure about that?

(Y/n): shit, why did she follow? Hey Ruby, its nice to see you.

You have a bandage over the branded mark under your eye.

Ruby: Then why are you avoiding me?! Tears ran down her face.

Ruby: do you know the pain I felt when they took you? And know your back, but you avoid me every time! Why!?

You suddenly hug her...

(Y/n): Ruby, im such an idiot. Im sorry for the pain my absence and actions caused you.

She cried into your chest as you comfort her.

Ruby: promise me you will learn to control your semblance and you'll stay by me forever.

(Y/n): you lifted her face up to yours by her chin. I promise my flawless rose. You lock lips and stay like that for what seemed like years. You had to break away for air in the end.

Ruby: I love you.

(Y/n): I love you, more then you know.

The sound of someone punching their fists together caught your attention.

Yang: get your hands off my sister freak!

Ruby: yang stop!

You walk forward and stretch your arms out.

(Y/n): go ahead, hit me I deserve it.

With out hesitation she punched your face making the bandage fall off.

(Y/n): you feel any better?

Yang held you up to the wall. She was about to strike when she noticed the branded mark.

Yang: 25? The class you killed had 22 students and 1 teacher then why 25?

She stopped talking as tears rolled down your face.

(Y/n): because im week and can't control him. My parents died right in front of me.

Yang dropped you as she heard this. 

Ruby: who is "he"?

Akumu: That would be me little one...

You looked at Akumu in terror.

(Y/n): how? How are you in physical form?

Silence enveloped the hall as Akumu stood there smiling...

To be continued...