Part 18: Book with an Attitude is Famous

~Cora~

The building wasn't in flames, so I would call it a successful day.

"Guys, I'm home." I push open the door. Cereal bonds over, followed by Kako, nose in a book.

I set down my bookbag on the counter and lean over to read the cover. "Corona Evento? Oh, I remember that book."

Kako looked over the book, eyes filled with wonder. "Do you remember what it's about."

"It's about Legends. There was a lot of Greek, Egyptian and Norse Mythology in it."

"Wrong." Kako snapped, setting the book on the counter, "This book is the most valuable thing you will ever own in your life. Where did you get it."

I was surprised that Kako actually know the book. I myself had never heard of it till I bought it. "What- I- I'm confused."

"This book," Kako began, pointing firmly down at it, "is one of the three ancient books. There is the Book of Time, the Book of Life, and the book of Legends. Up until now, the Book of time was the only Corona Evento surviving. But now you have one." He picked up the book with the utmost care. He turned and held it out to her, "This book is the answer to getting home. All we need to do is go to the place you obtained it."

I took the book and looked it over. It was just some old book, yet Kako was making such a big deal out of it. I didn't see what all the fuss was about.

"How is going to a bookstore going to help get you home." I asked, half generally curious and half annoyed.

Kako smiled. "Because, if I'm correct, it may have something else we need. If something from Middle World is on a quarantine world such as earth, then someone brought it here. They are my ticket out. We'll leave tonight."

~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! The April Camp NaNoWriMo started and I'm trying to balance homework, and even more. 

Hope your day is going ok though. I will pray that free tacos come your way.

~Peace Taco Friends~