Eighteen (part 1)

Allie's P.O.V                     (One Month Later)

"Wakey wakey!" I hear Calum yell. I just grabbed the pillow and shoved it over my head. He apperently wasn't having that today.

"Don't sleep the day away. You're finally eighteen!" Calum said.

"If you loved the birthday girl as much as you thought, you'd let her sleep." I replied. I opened my eyes and removed the pillow from my head. I looked at him and smiled. he was holding a tray with pancakes, orange juice, and a cookie on it.

I sat up and took the try from him. I set it on my lap and started eating.

Once I finished Calum took the tray out to the kitchen and the returned. He laid down next to me in bed and I rolled over so I was laying on top of him. I started tracing the line's from his tattoo.

"What does it mean again?" I asked. I knew, I just wanted to hear him say it again.

"It's the year my life changed." He said with a smile present on his face.

"I want to get a tattoo." I stated and Calum smiled at me.

"Well, you are eighteen now. You can if you want. I'll come with you." He said. I smiled at him and then laid my head down on his chest. He brought his arms around me and hugged me tight. I sat up and went to my closet so I could put on real clothes.

I walked back out and straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done I got dressed. I didn't think it had to be anything special just to go to a tattoo shop. I had on a white Nirvana t-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and blue VANS. I left my hair the way it was and just brushed on a little mascara.

I didn't have to worry about getting lucas ready because he stayed ant Kaitlyn's house last night. SHe babysits a lot so he had an extra play pen to use as a crib for him.

I walked out to the bedroom to see Cal was ready to go. I grabbed my hoodie just incase it got cold. It is winter here in Australia, so it could be cold, but it never gets really cold.