Sexy Times *Warning: Smut*

All the smut will be in italics, once it switches to regular the smut is over.

Allie's P.O.V

"So Ash, what do ya wanna do now?" I asked while playing with his curls.

"I have a feeling you already know babe." Ashton said before he smashed his lips into mine. our lips moved in perfect sync, it was amazing.

I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I granted as our tongues began to dance together.

He gently pushed me back into the bed and hovered above me. He held his weight up in his arms.

We stayed like this for a few minutes before I reached up and pulled his shirt off over his head. After I threw it to the floor I ran my hand down his back before pulling him back to me.

He flipped is over so that I was now straddling him, and I could feel his hard one in my thigh.

He reached his hands up and unzipped my dress and he pulled it off of me, leaving me in just a bra and knickers.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I know we've done it before but look where that put us." Ash asked me, as I was starting to play with his belt buckle.

"Yes, Ash I'm sure." I responded as his belt fell open and I undid his pants. he pushed down his legs until the fell to the floor.
He flipped us once again so I was underneath him again. he hooked his fingers in the waist of my panties and pulled them off me in one swift motion.

The cold air hit me, but it wasn't bad, because just seconds later he inserted two fingers in and started pumping them, getting me wet.

Soon enough, his boxers were off and he was lining himself up at my entrance.

He started to push in, and it has been a while since this has happened so it was a little uncomfortable, but waited until I told him it was okay to move.

"Okay Ash, you can go now." I said, and as the last word fell out of my mouth be thrusted into me, and hard.

He did it repeatedly, until he finally found my g-spot. I bit my lip so j wouldn't moan to loud, I don't need the boys hearing us then making fun of us in the morning.

He continued to thrust, harder and deeper every few times before he stopped and caught his breath.

"Babe, you should get on top." He said, I nodded my head and he flipped us so I was now in riding position.

He did all the work though, he hd me thee with his hands an he thrusted up into me, hitting my g-spot every single time.

"Fuck. Ashton!" I moaned a little louder then anticipated, but this feels to good for me to care right now.

He thrusts got sloppier, so I knew he was close. I was too, but I wanted to wait for him to do it so we could do it at the same time.

"Fuckkkk!" I basically scream, while throwing my head back.

I felt his warm liquids shoot inside me, which caused me to let mine go to.

He lifted me off of his dick and I flopped in the bed next to him.

"Jesus I'm fucking tired now" Ashton said still trying to catch his breath.

I giggled at him and cuddled up close to him. He put his arm around me, hold me as close as he could get other then sex.

I could see his eyes drooping and I knew he would fall asleep really soon.

"Goodnight babe. I love you!" I whispered to him an kissed his cheek

"I love you too Allie. Thank you for saying yes." just after he said that his head fell towards the side and I knew he was gonna be dead asleep in a matter of minutes.

But there is one thing still in my mind.

I had to go off of birth control while I was breast feeding Lucas. I was never put back on, and we didn't use a condom.

Great, I'll just go get the morning after pill tomorrow before anyone wakes up.

Lucas isn't even a year old yet, I can't have another baby now.