Chapter 9

Mira was wielding her mothers darksaber, and currently was being trained by Satine, Obi Wan, and Zak.

Satine had been teaching her everything she needed to known on Mandalore, and its culture.

Obi Wan was teaching her how to be a skilled Warrior.

Zak had received some of the best training on a blaster, back at the Rebellion, and he was also showing her.

Finally, the time had come for her to begin reuniting Mandalore, into the peaceful, warrior planet it had been before.

"But how am I supposed to? I have my training, but the whole point here is that there are several clans that don't want to follow anybody. Why would they follow a half blood Mando anyway?" Mira sighed, sitting down.

Satine thought for a moment, before she began to speak. "I was the Duchess once. I never ruled people through power. We were peaceful, we were fine. We fought only when we needed to. Most people followed me loyalty. If I'm there, we can at least get a following for you. That can grow into so much more." She spoke.

Obi Wan was impressed by how much Satine remembered about being a duchess, considering she had died some years before.

Mira and Zak nodded in agreement to Satine.

"Well then, we should go." Zak suggested.

"Indeed we should. Can we take your ship?" The Duchess asked Mira.

"Of course. Let's go." She replied, and the three of them started off.

Obi Wans' mission was to go back to the base.

He had been sent to retrieve Chopper, Alex, and Astrid....although he had another small mission of his own.

As The Phantom 2 soared through the sky, Mira sighed.

So much was hanging on her being able to rule an entire planet.

She wouldn't have been ready for this even if her mother and father had been alive, and now she didn't even have them.

She just kept reminding herself what she did have.

Zak, her loving husband, who was willing to help her rule an entire planet.

Astrid and Alex, her energetic, adorable kids.

Satine Kryze, the previous Mandalore Duchess, who could show her the ways of ruling.

And lastly, Obi Wan Kenobi, Jedi Master, who had given her some of the best training she could have received.

She smiled thinking of everything.

She remembered her parents last words to her.

The words that she had promised to honor until the end.

As the ship landed, and she realized that this clan meeting was the most important meeting she would ever have, she took a deep breath, disembarking the ship, and whispered.

"May the force be with us."

Look I updated. Isn't it amazing? 😂😂