Chapter 4

Mira began trying to force heal her mother, as she lay limp on the floor.

"What happened?" Tristan asked Ezra, confused.

Mira breathed only a slight sigh of relief when her mothers pulse came back.

"I-I don't know! She just sorta fell!" Ezra exclaimed frantically.

Sabines' breathing slowly returned to normal as she opened her eyes.

Mira wrapped her arms around her, crying.

"Mom!" She cried out. "What happened?"

"I...it was a vision. A horrible one." Sabine explained, through fresh tears.

Tristan looked strangely concerned.

Zak seemed to notice and casually reached for his blaster.

"I saw my....my brother...and he-" Sabine stopped as she realized Tristan was standing right there.

"Mum....?" Mira asked slowly turning her head back to look at Tristan.

"MIRA DUCK!" She screamed, pulling her daughter down as Tristan fired three blasts at Mira.

Zak lunged at Tristan, and the two of them fell to the floor, fighting.

Ezra ran to his daughter and wife, shrieking.

Sabine and Mira were unharmed, although one blaster bolt had hit Ezra in the shoulder, but it hadn't been bad.

"What just happened?!" Ezra yelled, hugging Mira and Sabine, close.

"T-Tristan has always been loyal to the Empire. It only makes sense he'd want to get back at me..." Sabine explained, still shaking.

Ezra shot a death glare at Tristan, who was now in binders-courtesy of Zak.

Tristan glared at Mira.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance." He spat.

"The Empire has fallen! There's no point!" Sabine argued at him.

"I'm not the only Mandalorian who's out to get you're daughter Sabine. We all want revenge. You turned Mandalore into a peace keeping planet! That's not the Mandalorian way! Killing you would be too simple, and as your daughter told me, you're dying anyway. Watch. Your. Back." He spat again, as Zak handed him over to a police droid (who had been patrolling)

Mira sat down shaking, and Zak wrapped his arms around her.

"I won't be here forever Mira. According to these droids....your father and I won't be here long at all..." Sabine explained, trying not to cry again.

Mira hung her head.

"You're only hope is to revive the long dead duchess of Mandalore. Only she could restore full peace and protect you. Please find her Mira. Find her quickly before it's too late." Sabine told her, as she handed her the darksaber.

Mira took it with shaky hands.

"I trust you with it. Go. Find the duchess. Free Mandalore from these corrupt rulers who wish to overtake it. Promise me? Please?" She asked, staring into Miras eyes.

Mira nodded.

"Come. Your father and I will lead you to the Phantom 2." Sabine said, with a weak smile.

The four of them began walking to the Phantom.

And then two gunshots rang out.

Sabine threw a hand over her heart, which now had a blaster hole through it.

Ezra looked down at his heart, which also had a hole in it.

Mira screamed.

Zak looked to his left to see that Tristan had broken free of the droids, and had shot them both. Zak immediately shot Tristan, causing him to fall to the ground dead.

Sabine and Ezra dropped onto their knees. Ezra grasped Sabines hand in his as they fell to the floor.

Mira ran over, trying to force heal, but...it was too late.

"If...if I have to d-die....I'm glad it's...next to y-you." Ezra said, weakly smiling at Sabine.

Sabine weakly smiled back, tightening her grip on Ezras' hand.

She weakly gazed up at Mira.

"Find the duchess. Free Mandalore. Promise me." She said, shakily.

"Mum..." Mira cried.

"Promise me Mira. I love you darling." Sabine reached up to her daughters face with her other hand, and stroked it gently.

"I...I promise mum...I love you too." Mira said, through tears.

"I love you too sweetheart." Ezra shakily cried, and gazed up to Zak who sat next to Mira.

"Take care of her." He said to Zak.

Zak nodded.

Ezras' gaze turned to Sabine, as both their eyes shut.

And Mira lost both her parents.

I'm sobbing ohmygosh help me. I'm so sorry