Chapter 10

As Mira and the others left the ship, a team of Rogue Mandos surrounded them suddenly, guns up.

"Hold it right there!" One of them bellowed, aiming their gun at Mira. "What's your business?"

Mira held her hands up slowly. "My...my name is Mira W-" she was interrupted by Satine.

"I'm Satine Kryze. Former ruler of Mandalore. I have come here to help restore peace. Mandalore has fallen under a shadow of darkness. We must restore it to its rightful ways. The old Mandalore. The Mandalore that didn't kill for pleasure, and the Mandalorians that were loyal." She preached to them.

A few of them slightly lowered their guns, as if pondering this.

"Interesting ideas, except you aren't Mandalores' leader any more. Be on your way before we decide to fire." Another spoke harshly.

Satine sighed and took a step back, while Mira stepped forward toward the Mando pointing his gun right at her.

Zak placed a hand on her shoulder protectively, but she turned back and gently removed it, smiling.

She looked at the Mando and spoke once more. "I am here to restore peace just as the duchess as said. We know that Mandalore is currently out to kill several clans. That's not the way of the Mandalorians. What happened to each clan respecting the other? So long as they aren't taking your territory, I see no reason for all this mindless killing! Please let us help make peace." She pleaded.

The Mandalorian before her, stepped forward, still aiming his gun. "And who are you to *restore peace*?" They said mockingly.

She took a deep breath. "I'm Mira Wren Bridger. Daughter of the late Sabine Wren, and granddaughter of prior era to the throne of Mandalore. Ursa Wren."

There were a few shocked gasps from the Mandalorians, and one suddenly seized Miras' arm.

Zak drew his blaster but was quickly shoved to the side by another Mando.

Satine, still not believing in weapons was unarmed, and quickly held her hands up, indicating that she posed no threat.

As the Mandos' dragged Mira off, Satine rushed to make sure Zak was okay.

He stumbled up, and looked around for Mira.

"They-they took Mira! I've got to save her!" He said quickly standing up, and then tripping over a rock.

Satine tried to calm him down. "It's alright. We'll find her, but we can't do anything that could potentially ruin the deal. I suggest we go back to the base and check on Obi Wan and your kids. If I know anything about the Mandalorians, they won't be killing her anytime soon."

Zak sighed but followed the Duchess back to the ship, where they tore off into hyperspace.

Meanwhile, Mira sat alone in a Mandalorian prison cell waiting for someone to come.

They had knocked her out only a few moments after seizing her, but the last thing she remembered was Zak being kicked to the side.

She laughed slightly at the thought. "My hero." She muttered to herself, as she looked around. "Looks like I might be on my own for this one."

I low key got some references for this chapter from a theater script 😂😂 (mostly the parts of Zak being clumsy when trying to help Mira)