Chapter 7

Mira and Zak watched as Obi Wan continued to hug Satine. They were both in shock that the long dead Jedi was alive again....and younger too.

But considering that the even longer dead Duchess had just been force healed, they decided not to question it too much.

After a few moments, Mira decided to interject. "I don't mean to...interrupt...but we have to find a plan to take back Mandalore." She stated.

Satine and Obi Wan turned, and nodded.

"The last true ruler of Mandalore was me. However when I died, it was meant to be turned over to Bo Katan." She continued. "So we need to find her."

Mira shuffled awkwardly.

"That might be kinda hard...."

"How so?" The Duchess asked.

"She...she died in the Battle Of Scarif many years ago..." she said.

Satine took a moment to comprehend this, and wiped away a few tears.

"It seems that you're then the rightful ruler." Obi Wan stated.

Satine shook her head, and ran over to some ruins, and began digging through.

"It should be around here somewhere." She stated, digging.

"What should be around here love?" Obi Wan asked her.

Satine picked up an old piece of stone, with Mandalorian writing on it, and studied it.

"This is a Mandalorian Throne List. The rulers decide who will be the next for a few generations." She explained.

Mira, Zak, and Obi Wan waited patiently as she studied it.

"I gave the throne to Bo, who gave it to someone named....Ursa, who then would've passed it on to her daughter, and so forth." She stated. "Does anyone know an Ursa Wren?"

Mira gasped.

"Ursa Wren?" She asked.

"Yes...how come?" The Duchess asked, slightly confused.

Mira fell down to her knees, and Zak ran over to her.

"My.....my grandmothers name is Ursa Wren....my mother Sabine Wren, who is...recently deceased....so that means..." she stumbled over her words, letting it all soak in.

"You're....you're..." Zak started.

Mira shakily stood up, assisted by Zak.

"I'm....I'm the rightful leader of Mandalore."

Plot twistttttt heheh. Drama to come. Just wait hehehehe