Chapter 16

Zak gasped as Sabine and Ezra stepped into the room, and immediately fell to the floor, hugging Mira.

Mira began to cry, as her thought to be dead parents, were right in front of her.

The footsteps creaked under a heavy weight, and Mira looked up, and through her tears saw non other than Zeb.

Her uncle that she had never been able to meet.

He joined them in a hug, and more tears filled the room.

And then Kanan and Hera Syndulla, stepped into the room.

Everyone.

Everyone who had died

Everyone who Mira thought she had lost.

They were all right in front of her.

Mira finally caught a breath.

"But...bu...but how?" She choked out.

"It's because of you Mira." Ezra, her father spoke. "We all died at the hands of people who worked for the Empire, or people who worked for the ex duchess. When you took the throne, you finally restored peace to the Galaxy." He paused "you saved us all."

She gasped, and put a hand to her mouth in shock.

"But-but Zeb and Hera-they aren't even force sensitive!" Zak stated more as a question.

"True that we aren't, but somehow we're still here." Hera replied.

Mira smiled, and everyone joined in a long group hug.

The Ghost crew was finally together again, and this time, it seemed like it would stay that way.

Epilogue:

Hera became the head of the transportation of Mandalore. She reclaimed the Ghost and was happy to see that it was still in relatively good shape.

Kanan taught all the Mandalorian students, as he had once taught Sabine. They became skilled in Jedi style fighting techniques, and built a strong army.

Zeb was head of the guards, and did everything he could to protect his space niece (including scaring Zak at times)

Chopper was once again his sassy, upbeat self, now that everyone had returned.

Mira and Zak sat upon their thrones, and looked out at the happy, strong planet that they had built.

It had been a year since she first took on the rule of Mandalore, and it was better than she ever could've hoped.

Everyone had attended the wedding of Obi Wan and Satine, and they were living happily together, there on Mandalore.

Astrid and Alex, were now 8 years old, and reckless as ever.

Even with the flaws that came with ruling an entire planet, Mira was never happier.

Everything was perfect.

It was then she realized that this wasn't the final chapter in her life.

It was just the beginning.

The end.

Yes.

The Sabezra Forever series is finished.

I'm getting teary eyed. Oh boy. I can't believe I finally finished this. I started in October 😂😂😂 and never thought I'd write a whole trilogy. I also never thought that my first book, Sabezra Forever, would get nearly 40K reads! Seriously guys I owe you a lot.

This isn't the end of my sabezra series however!

Nope! I'm currently writing a sequel series about Astrid and Alex (because they're awesome characters, and I didn't get a chance to explore them in this book as much as I wanted to)

Meanwhile, while I'm writing that, I got an idea for *another* sabezra story.

No the plot won't follow this one, and likely it'll only be one book.

This one takes place after Rebels, and it's really fun to write.

As soon as you finish reading this, please check out "6 years". It's published 💜💜💜

Again, thank you for sticking by three books of craziness, and insanity. I love you guys so much.

Love, Jade 💜