5

(Jewel's POV) ( Same day, Valentine's day) (7:08pm)

Tonight was going to be magical, I was looking good and feeling even better. I had on a maroon, velvet knee length strapless, body-con dress. Black So-Kate Christian Louboutins, Diamond stud earrings, my hair was pin curled and I had my face beat to perfection with some red matte lipstick on. I smelled good in his favorite perfume of mine Chanel no. 5. I was beyond excited for tonight.

Ever since that date with me and Tyler things have been growing and progressing. To be honest I think I'm falling for him and this is only our third date. That excites and scares me. What if I fall too deep and too fast and it all back fires? But falling for someone is amazing, you get to notice and appreciate the little things about them. I began setting the table, I cooked us a delicious Valentine's day dinner. I made Lasagna, Garlic Knots, Caesar Salad, and for dessert a heart shaped chocolate cake.

I also went out and splurged on his favorite champagne which is Dom Perignon, I just wanted tonight to be special and for him to be happy. Sex wasn't necessarily on the menu since I'm celibate but if I feel like I want to go there with him in the moment then I will. I lit some candles and started making our plates since it was close to 7:30 and that's the time I told him to be here.

To make matters even better Tehya wasn't home and wouldn't be home tonight so everything was just right. I put the plates on the table and turned on Rihanna's Love On The Brain, gosh this song has me in my feels, its definitely how I feel towards Tyler. I cant stop thinking about him. I hummed along to the song and poured some wine into our glasses. I checked the clock then went into the bathroom to freshen up and check my makeup. I looked really good. I hope he thought so too.

I was fixing my dress in my bathroom mirror when I heard a knock on my door. My heartbeat began to quicken and butterflies erupted in my stomach. I was nervous but so excited to see him. I was just bursting with excitement right now. I gave myself one last glance over in the mirror and began walking to the door. I stopped in front of the door and turned around looking at  my place everything looked clean and smelled good. I even had rose petals everywhere.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard another knock on the door. I opened the door and saw him standing there with a bouquet of dark pink and white roses and a champagne bottle. He looked scrumptious I was so tempted to skip dinner and have him instead. He wore a black dress shirt, black dress pants and some burgundy dress shoes. He had his Diamond stud earrings in and his  blonde curls were poppin. I eyed him intensely taking in his handsome appearance. "Well can I come in?" He asked laughing and stepping forward, "Oh, I'm sorry Tyler, I was just- um well being me I guess." I said laughing and stepping aside letting him into my apartment.

He walked inside and looked around the apartment before settling his eyes on me , he licked his lips and looked me up and down. "You like?" I asked spinning around for him. "I don't like it sweetheart I love it." He said eyeing me down again. "Why thank you handsome you don't look so bad yourself." I said smiling and blushing. He smiled back and handed the flowers to me.

" These are for you my lady. I remember you saying dark pink and white roses are your favorite." Wow I have never had a guy pay attention to me like he does. He remembers something as random as me saying I liked dark pink and white roses. If I wasn't falling for him before I definitely am now. "Thank you so much Tyler." I took the roses and smelled them. " They smell so good." I said walking further into the kitchen. "Come inside and get comfortable dinner is ready. " I said while filling a vase with water and putting my beautiful flowers inside.