6

(CJ's POV) (March 10, 2017) (10:36pm)

Today was more of a chill day for me, usually my Fridays are productive but I just wasn't feeling like doing anything today. I was sitting Indian style on my living room floor smoking out of this blue bong Paris brought over. Oh, yeah who is Paris? She is Jessica's best friend, and Jessica is Marcus's friend with benefits I guess you could say. I thought I wouldn't like Paris when we first met but that night out on Valentine's day we vibed.

On the outside she looks like this ditzy, shallow, Barbie doll type but she is actually cool. We have been hanging out ever since that day, when we have some free time. I feel like I can tell her some weird things about me and she isn't phased, she also thinks I'm hilarious and handsome which I don't see but hey I'll take it. I told her about me being celibate and was expecting her to judge me because it's quite unorthodox for a man to be celibate but she understood.

I also talked to her about my drug and alcohol abuse and how I'm sober and trying to get my life together. She congratulated me then asked if I wanted to smoke with her. I found this quite odd but its just weed and I don't think it will affect my sobriety. She revealed some interesting things about herself to me too.

Paris is in school at the Fashion Institute and to help pay for this she is doing porn with a small company here in NYC. She also strips to help pay the bills, I can't judge her I mean we all have to do what we have to do to get by, of course she could do something better with her time but she brags about her fake boobs and ass that cost a fortune and if you are going to invest in something like that why not show it off?

I don't know whats in this weed she brought over though. I can't feel a thing, its a scary feeling but I can't do anything about it. "Hey, Paris." I say turning my head slowly to look in her direction, she is laying next to me staring up at the ceiling. "Yeah?" She says still staring at the ceiling. I look up at the ceiling too, just curious if their is anything up there. "Where did you get this weed, this shit is crazy. Maybe it's because I haven't gotten high in so long I'm not too sure but it's crazy man." I say running my hands down my face and shaking my head.

She looks over at me and laughs. "Its just love and good vibes." She says sitting up to hit the bong again. "Well they need to put this in a time capsule because this shit can work miracles I feel like I'm not even on Earth, like I'm in another galaxy it's like I'm here but I'm not here if that makes sense." I say shaking my head. "I dunno, but its fucking awesome." I mumble to myself. "I'm glad your enjoying it, I got some more awesome leaf I'll bring by next time." She says as she exhales smoke out of her mouth. "Does your asshole get sore?" I ask staring at her.

"What?" She asks while laughing uncontrollably. "I mean you have a lot of sex right?" I ask back being as serious as possible. " Well , yeah I guess you could say that." She answers back. "And you do a lot of anal scenes for  porn right?" I ask back. She nods while taking another hit from the bong. "Doesn't all that dick in asshole action make you sore? I mean I see you taking it like a champ in your scenes but it has to get sore sometimes?" I ask awaiting her answer.

She laughs and throws her head back exhaling the remaining smoke.  "To be honest it does get a little sore, but I just give myself a break from anal and do something else if it gets that bad. But I think because I do so much anal it doesn't get as sore as it use too. If that helps you out. " She answers. I nod. " Thanks, it actually does help me." I reply in deep thought.

Man this weed is stellar. As I stare in deep thought my phone buzzing in my pocket interrupts me. I take my phone out of my pocket and saw it was Jewel. I haven't talked to her in weeks, she sent me a Valentine's day text but other than that she has been MIA. I sat up and answered my phone "Well surprise, surprise stranger." I said in a sarcastic tone.