7

(Jewel, Tehya, CJ, Mason and Tyler in the MM) (Lucky Strike Manhattan in the MM)(Jewel's POV) (March 11,2017) (9:18pm)

"Jewel! Come on we are gonna be late meeting your friends!" Tyler yelled out to me as I was fixing my hair in the bathroom mirror.

"I'm coming!" I yell back. I tried to do a twist out but it was still wet so I just gave up. I went into my room and went into my closet grabbing a hat and putting it on. I checked myself in my full length room mirror one more time. I had on a white graphic tee, a leather jacket, skinny blue jeans and some white converse.

I had on some random jewelry. I decided to go bare faced today but just put on some eyeliner and lipgloss, since we were going to be bowling and I wanted to feel as comfortable as possible. I grabbed my phone and purse and headed out my room into the living room. "Sorry baby, I was fumbling with my hair, I tried to do a twist out and it didn't come out right so I just said fuck it and threw on this hat." I say walking over to him kissing his cheek.

"You look beautiful baybeh." He said standing up from the couch kissing my lips softly. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He grabbed onto my waist and deepened the kiss, we were getting into it, until my phone started to ring. I pulled away from him and sucked my teeth, checking my phone to see it was Tehya calling me.

I answered "What Tehya? Were on the way! Calling ten thousand times won't make us go any faster!"I semi-yell into the phone. Tehya has an annoying habit of rushing people but she is always the one late to stuff. "Okay bitch, stop yelling we're hungry and waiting on your slow ass." She said back with an attitude, I just shook my head. "Alright then chill were on the way. " I say hanging up the phone.

"Come on babe lets go before this girl explodes." I heading towards the door.

"Aight lets go." Tyler said opening the door. We headed out of my apartment building and to his driver's car which is an Escalade. He opened the door for me and waited for me to get in and I got in his self. During the car ride I was getting queasy but I brushed it off as car sickness and the fact that I haven't eaten breakfast, I knew once we got to bowling alley I'd feel better. Tyler couldn't keep his face out of his phone, I wanted to question him and be petty but I decided to take a different route with this relationship I was trying to be a new Jewel and not be an insecure, jealous girlfriend.

About 20 minutes later, we pulled up to Lucky Strike and both got out. Once we walked in I saw my crew in their bowling lane already playing. I walked behind Tehya who was sitting down facing forward. I put my hands over her eyes "Guess whoooooooo" I say in a deep voice.

"Nigga what th-" She shouted jumping up, she turned around and her face lit up when she saw it was me. "Bitch! Don't ever run up on me like that!" She yelled as we hugged each other. I couldn't help but laugh because Tehya hates when people scare her.

"Girl you are too scary!" I said as we started laughing. "We thought you would never come." She said.

"Well, it does take awhile for a fashionista like me to get put together honey." I said in my ghetto voice.

She rolled her eyes "Stop playing Juju you know I'm the fashionista of the crew." She said as she twirled around. Tehya literally wore the same clothes everyday so I knew this wasn't true. What I wanted to tell her but didn't was that me and Tyler were in the middle of a quickie but lost track of time. He is such a nympho but as of lately I've been feeling hornier so I don't mind.

"Sureeee, anywho this is my bae Tyler." I said pulling Tyler closer to me by his hand. He waved and smiled at Tehya.

"Hey, nice to meet you."