Intro

"Daddy! No!!" I screamed, as a man behind me held my arms and restrained me from moving. 

I was being forced to travel with a group of men that looked at me funny. I had no idea who they were, but they called themselves the Oda Clan. Their leader was a man who had no remorse. He cared only for his best interests.

"Do with her as you will. We are in the middle of a war. I cannot spare even a single zenny." My father stood up and left the room after the Oda clan wanted him to pay for my release. I stared in shock as he left the room, and I could feel the men behind me just grinning and wanting to take me away.

"You won't take (Y/N)!!" My best friend Kanbe yelled, and reached for me as I was being dragged away.

"Kanbe!" I reached for him too, but he was too far away, and the Oda men wouldn't let him near. They pushed him back, and the last sight I saw was my best friend trying to help me but ended up being severely beaten for it.

I cried as they took me. I was scared for my life, and didn't know what they planned on doing with me. I was only 8 years old, taken from my father. I felt betrayed. I wished Kanbe and Mitsu were with me, but I was alone.
____

On the way to Honno-Ji​ where the Oda clan had come from, they set up camp in the middle of the night. By that point, I hadn't even stopped crying.

"Shut up." One of the Oda men threw a rock at me, which hit me in the face. It hurt but not nearly as much as my heart was hurting.

I was cold. Those men didn't even let me sit next to the fire they had made, they pushed me when I tried.

I was hungry. The men all had some food to eat and didn't think of sharing. When asked, they laughed at me. In fact, any time I said anything at all, I was laughed at. I cried. That was all I could do.

I found myself sleeping next to a tree, alone, away from everyone else. I found some berries on a nearby bush to eat, and I cried myself to sleep. No one cared for me. No one even bothered to talk to me without laughing at anything I had to say.

Life for me with the Oda was only beginning. I would probably never see my family again.