Prologue - The Extinction

~~~

DISTRICT 71

BATTLE EARTH

~~~

Prologue: The Extinction

It was year 2021. There were only two kinds of creatures left on earth –the humans and the monsters.

After the World War 3, almost everything on earth turned to dust. No more advance technologies left since nuclear bombs wiped most of the lands of every country. If there were humans who survived, they most likely evacuated in walled cities that surviving governments created, and they called it Districts.

New technologies were starting again, but from lack of resources, the developments were left unfinished... and humans have to depend on old technologies of guns and other armors to protect their districts from the attacks of the vicious monsters. If there would be any advanced technologies working now, it was only the anti-radiation system that detects, decontaminates, contains, monitors, and cleanup radiation within the city.

Far East of the world where once they called it Asia, was District 71, which the government assigned. The military of the district was at maximum alert. It was raining hard and the alarm had been continuously buzzing for the past 10 minutes to inform the residents to evacuate at the central bunker. A few minutes from now, a full pack of army was coming to shed blood everywhere. They were an army of vicious teeth and raging claws.