Chapter Five.

I know this is on hold, but I'm thinking of entering it for the Watty Awards?

What do you guys think?

You think its good enough for the Watty Awards?

Please let me know what you think!

Enjoy,

Laura-Ann x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as Carrie placed Elena into Andy's waiting arms. A huge goofy grin spread across his face, while Michael's face held nothing but a scowl. I frowned, shrugging. Its his problem, whatever is wrong with him.

"You got her?" Carrie inquired, gently removing her arms from under Elena's tiny body.

A small sigh left Andy's lips as he replied. "Of course."

"Good." Carrie smiled, pulling a scowling Michael out of the room with her.

"She's beautiful," Andy whispered, rocking Elena gently in his arms. "She looks like you."

"You think?" I questioned, moving the blanket slightly to look at her sleeping form.

"Totally." He smiled, his sea-foam green eyes sparkling.

"Well, she does have my eyes. And my hair." I smiled back.

"She's perfect in every way."

"Yeah." I whispered, softly kissing Elena's head.

"Why didn't you come to me?" He looked up at me, his eyes filled with sadness.

"Cus I wasn't going to keep her," I admitted, dropping my gaze. "She hasn't been with me for the first two weeks of her life."

"Who was she with?" He asked, his jaw clenched.

"Dr Andrew Martin."

"She was with a doctor?"

"Yes," I sighed, taking a step back from him. "He's a good man. He looked after Elena while I got my thoughts together."

"Got your thoughts together?" Andy echoed, looking ticked off.

"Yes Andrew, getting my thoughts together. I'd just had a baby, alone. No one knew, everyone thought I was in rehab for some non-existent drug problem." I growled.

"You never told anyone?" His eyes widened when I shook my head. "Not even Carrie? Or Sammy?" I shook my head again.

"How could I tell anyone that I slept with my 18 year old best friend and I was pregnant?"

"You could have told me." He whispered.

"Yeah, drive you straight back to Dani, nice one."

"I wouldn't have gone back to Dani!" He gasped, reaching out to grip my chin, forcing me to look at him. "I would've been here for you."

"I didn't know that though did I?" Tears started welling up in my eyes. "I didn't think you'd ever return my feelings. I thought I was just an easy lay for you."

"Don't you ever, ever! Think like that, ever again!"

"Its the truth though isn't it?!" I demanded, throwing my arms up. "I'm the stupid supposed best friend that got pregnant at sixteen!"

"Alma, look at me," His tone was so serious, I immediately locked gazes with him, my vision slightly blurry from the tears. "You know that's not what I think of you."