Flirt~ 13 Repressed Feelings

I pulled away from Angel's lips, wiping my own to get the feeling off. Sure, they were soft and welcoming, but I didn't want them touching me!

"What the hell was that?!" I questioned furiously. Angel blushed fiercely and looked away.

"I-I'm sorry," he stammered. "I just... I've been wanting to do that since earlier today a-and... it seemed like the right moment to do it now." The right moment?! That simpleton thought it was the right moment! Why would he think of something so half-witted?

"No Angel, that wasn't the right moment," I scolded, running a hand through my sweaty hair. "Actually, there will never be a right moment!"

I wasn't even sure how things moved so fast. First we were laughing about what happened at the park, next thing I knew, Angel was kissing me. What even provoked him to attempt such a stupid move?!

Why did he even think he could kiss me like that?! I was way over him, but clearly he wasn't over me. I could understand if he gave me a tight hug or a nice handshake, but he shouldn't have went as far as kissing me! I felt little to nothing when our lips connected. It was all but a passionate kiss, and it never should have happened.

"I'm sorry Alex..." he apologized, immediate regret filling his eyes. He innocently poked out his bottom lip and let it quiver slightly. His adorable puppy face look used to be irresistible, but it didn't phase me anymore. Don't get me wrong, he was still very cute when he made that face, it just didn't make my tummy dance like it used to. And it definitely didn't make my anger dissipate.

"Look, I know you might have feelings for me still, but Angel, I've moved on. You should do the same!" I snapped.

A look of pain flashed across his eyes but disappeared as fast as I had seen it. I wouldn't have caught it if I looked away for even a nanosecond. Angel was always skilled at concealing his emotions from people. Luckily I knew him for almost ten years, so I always knew when to catch his feelings.

Angel averted his gaze and bit his lip before looking back at me, his regretful expression more sincere. "Yeah, you're right. I... I'm sorry Alex. You're over me and I need to respect your personal space." he admitted.

I let out an exasperated sigh and crossed my arms. I couldn't help but forgive him then. I could never stay mad at Angel for too long, that was a fact. "Just... just don't do it again, okay?"

He nodded his head and his eyes averted to something behind me. I turned around to see Danny standing by the kitchen entrance. He was holding a glass of ice water and had on a Mickey Mouse t-shirt followed by a pair of checkered boxers.

"Um... hi guys." he greeted nervously. "So.. how was the... the park?" His eyes shot to me, filled with worry. He was afraid of Angel finding out about us - of being exposed. I slowly shook my head and he sighed with obvious relief. Either he didn't see Angel kiss me, or he was too worried about his ass getting caught to notice us.

Of course, I was going to tell Angel about what was happening between us eventually, I just hadn't told him yet. How would he react when I told him? I knew he'd be repulsed by the fact that I cheated on my boyfriend more than once.

He'd probably be hella pissed at me, but he wouldn't rat me out; Angel always kept the secrets people told him. It's his family's code of honor to keep secrets. He said that to me when we were dating. I remember that because I had broken his dad's most favorite treasure - a record that was signed by Elvis Presley himself - and to this day, Angel kept his promise of not telling Mr. Lombardi. His dad was so pissed off, he punched a hole in one of the walls. Anger issues much?

Then again, Mr. Lombardi was known for having temperament problems.

"So... Alex, can you tell me what was happening between you two now?" Angel asked. Daniel's eyes widened and his expression was a mix of complete fear and anger. Was he upset with Angel for catching us? Technically, it was his fault Angel saw us. If he hadn't started trying to suck my face in, we wouldn't be here and those old people wouldn't have chased us.