Flirt~ 17 A Feeling Like No Other

He was going to be here in less than an hour. Kendall Michael Prescott was on his way from Texas and I had to prepare myself for either complete rejection or total acceptance. I didn't think Kenny Bear would be going for the latter of the two. Actually, he just might hate me for the rest of his life. But I was okay with that... kind of. I was kind of okay with being rejected by my boyfriend.

I deserved every little thing that would come to me. Not saying I deserved my parent's forgiveness of my cheating scandal, but I should have been punished for going with it for as long as I had. Oh well, I guess I couldn't do anything now, they forgave me and I still live in the house. Daniel, on the other hand, was screwed. They kicked him out of the house as soon as he had explained our situation, even telling them how he gave me a blowjob after I had asked him to stop, pleaded rather, and he didn't. Wherever he was , he must have been feeling pretty awful. Daniel probably just moved back up north or something.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay," Dad assured me, patting my back.

I let out a shaky sigh and ran a hand through my messy hair. Man, I needed a haircut. Pretty soon I'd end up looking like Cole Sprouse, and lemme tell ya, guys with long hair was a major turn-off. You could be the sexiest guy in the world, but if your hair went past your ears, it's a huge buh-bye! I even made Kenny cut his hair when he grew it out. I told him, "If you don't cut it, I will." And that convinced him really quick. One time he let me cut his hair and there were patches of bald spots on his head for a month!

"I'm sure Kendall will understand once we get everything explained," Dad said to me. He leaned back on the couch and shut his eyes.

Mom stood up and walked into the kitchen. "I think I'll make some cookies real quick - to lighten the mood a bit."

Hm, I guess cookies were good. I could just imagine it - Kenny yelling at the top of his lungs at me, and then all of a sudden, bam! Mom brought in cookies and everything was back to the way it used to be. Mom's cooking always made people happy.

The wait for Kenny to arrive was so nerve-wracking. As every second passed, I got more and more unnerved. Questions kept running around in my head. Would he still love me after all this?

I shivered at the thought of Kendall disregarding my entire existence. I was pretty sure he wouldn't go to measures that extreme, but how far would he go? The thought of him running out on me was such a high possibility and I was scared to face it. Experiencing it is scarier than thinking.

The doorbell rang loudly throughout the entire house, sending chills down my spine. And not the good ones. He was here already? But I was told he was going to arrive much later. I still needed time to plan out what was going to happen - how I would tell him everything. My mind was still running laps in my head. Kendall was going to hate me for the rest of ever for being an unfaithful little shit. I disgusted myself sometimes.

Other times I didn't know how I could get myself to get any sexier. I've been told I look like Nick Jonas, but not the ugly skinny one - the cute, hunky one. I don't see why not, though. Without trying to sound overly confident, I think I could totally pass for a  cute, hunky, singing actor. Like Nick, I had the sexy body and such.

Wait, the doorbell rang again, I had to stay on track. Kenny was here early and I wasn't prepared to face his rage. Hopefully, my parents prayed for me or something because I was definitely not feeling the holy ghost at the moment. But I was feeling like holy shit, and not the good kind.

Lord, I may only speak with you when I want something for Christmas, but hear me out, I prayed internally. If your eyes are skimming over this text, chances are, you have nothing better to do. Anyway, please help me. I'm not ready to face my boyfriend just yet. Please send me anyone - anyone but Kendall!