8. Your Name In His Phone and Why (All)

A/N really bored so I'm going to update XD

Ashton:

Lil' drummer girl

When you were in grade 6 you were in the school band as the drummer. You freaking slayed the performance and Ashton watched everything even though he said he couldn't. Later he teased you about drumming and how you only messed up once. The other boys tease Ashton saying they could kick him out of the band and take you instead.

Luke:

Penguin snatcher

When you were 5 you couldn't sleep and Luke was out with friends so you went in Ben's room and asked if he had anything that smelled like Luke. He told you to take something of Luke's and you did. You took his penguin and slept peacefully. When he came back the next day you were asleep still he smiled and took a picture on his camera. Still to this day you sleep with that Penguin.

Calum:

Baby Puppy

When you were about 6 you always begged Calum for a baby. He didn't have the heart to tell you where they came from. So he convinced you that a puppy was a human baby. Hence the nickname Baby Puppy.

Michael:

Ice Burg

You were watching one of Michael's interviews and they were asked about the dirtiest pickup lines. Michael's was, "You want to play Titanic you be the Ice Burg and I'll go down." You didn't understand it but you were curious so you went into his room and asked. He was shocked and told you when you got older he would tell you. He told his mate's about it and they all called you Ice burg from the on out.

A/N Michael's made me laugh and I have used that pickup line in school to show how dirty I was XD everyone laughed at me don't forget to request and don't be a silent reader <3