5.You are little and sick pt 2 (Muke)

A/N Been really bored thought of this while on a date with my couch... I slept on him... forgive me mother for I have sinned... Anyway on to the book!TBH the couch was hella comfortable

Michael (You are 16{sorry went off of the  request a little bit but it wouldn't work if you were younger})

You tossed and turned all night. You probably got 2 hours of sleep in total because of your tossing and turning. Your alarm went off. "Fun now I have to deal with awful teachers." You said aloud to yourself. Getting ready you did your usual routine putting on extra makeup but looking natural. You grabbed a piece of bread not bothering to toast it. As you shoved the bread down your throat. You walked to school you felt an uncomfortable churn in you stomach. Oh well probably ate the bread too fast. Nope my stomach didn't want the bread. As you ran out of the math room and into the bathroom you threw up in the toilet.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Your teacher asked."You want to go to the nurse?" You nodded as you emptied your stomach again. Your teacher rubbing your back as you threw up pulling back your hair. "Lets go sweet heart."

Pulling back you hair with a ponytail holder not trusting yourself to not throw up again. You actually sweat of all of you makeup from throwing up so much.

"Call her brother to come pick her up she threw up 4 times she is not staying in class."  Your teacher ordered. She did not take shit from anyone.

"Alright.. C'mere love you can wait here for Michael to pick you up and Miss. (teachers name) will get your stuff." The nurse said you were pretty sure she hated children. As you scribbled down you locker number because she had a key. Yes you gave your favorite teacher a key to your locker.

*Time skip to when Michael gets to the school*

You saw Michael and stood up and grabbed your bag. sighing you walked out of the school. You made him angry. Really angry. You put your head down.

"Really?" you heard him say. "Seriously you made me leave a meeting. A really important one too just because you pretended to be sick?! " He was yelling at you now but you were in the car. His knuckles wight from gripping the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry Mickey I didn't mean for you to miss a meeting. I'll clean the whole house to make it u to you." You didn't even try to fight knowing you would lose the fight. You picked up everything and went into the house.

"When I get back I expect the whole house spottless." Michael growled.

"Yes Michael it will all be done I promise." With that you made you way in to start cleaning.

*Time skip to after cleaning because its boring af*

As you finished you started to feel faint because of the smell of the bleach. So you opened a window. the fresh air was refreshing, but nauseating. As you ran into the bathroom you threw up. Sighing you flushed the toilet. You went into the kitchen to get medicine. You grabbed two ibuprofen and fever medicine. You opened all the windows and shut off the air condition so you didn't waste Michael's money.

You pulled you legs to your chest and cried. Why did you have to get sick? Why today? You felt yourself slowly falling into a deep sleep.

*Michael's POV*

I drove home with the guys hoping (Y/N) wasn't mad at me. I yelled at her but when I called the school they said she did get sick in front of her teacher.

"Guys I fu*ked up so bad" I said concentrating on the road.

"What did you do mate?" Ashton asked.

"I accused (Y/N) of faking being sick but when I called the school they said she actually was sick in front of a teacher, and I feel like an ass because I yelled at h-her and she offered to clean the whole house and she probably did it because she had told me she is scared of me being angry." I sighed putting all my attention on the road.

"Damn you better get her something like ice cream or her favorite food" Calum said.

"Yeah I will," and with that I drove to the grocery store to pick up (Your favorite ice cream type), lots of candy and movies. Walking back to the car I saw Ashton on his phone. Not unlike him. "Whats up" I mouthed to Luke.

"Your sister called him. Crying." He mouthed back I jumped in my car and started driving home with all the guys. Ashton put her on speaker.

"Ashton I really don't think Michael loves me. He is so short tempered with me and never asks me about school. I have tried to impress him. I got straight A's this whole year and he still doesn't care. Should I just go and live with my mom? It would be easier for him... and you guys. How do you feel about me? Should I stay with Mikey? I love him to the moon and back but I don't think he feels the same." My heart broke. She didn't want to live with me... One of the most important people in the world to me probably now hates.

I zoned out and pulled into the driveway.

"I got to go the guys and I are at the house" Ashton said into the phone.

"Bye ash" she said.

I grabbed the ice cream, candy's, and movies and ran into the house. I saw her on the couch hugging her knees to her chest. I just hugged her. I felt too guilty to say anything. Tears spilling from my eyes and I pushed my head into her neck and petted her hair. "I am so awful. Why haven't you left yet? Why do you still love me? I totally ignored how you were feeling and made you feel even worse." I inhaled "Why didn't you tell mom? Why didn't I notice how you felt?" rocking back and forth I looked into her eyes they were teary.

"I haven't left yet because I love you, and I love you because you are Michael freaking Clifford  and a big cuddly kitten, yes you did ignore me but for a valid reason and I din't tell mom because I love you too much to leave and you didn't notice how I felt because I tried to hid my feelings." She hugged me back harder pulling herself into my lap.

"I love you so much please don't be afraid to slap me if I'm being a bitch to you. Promise me you will still try and talk to me even I am being a dick to you." And with that we fell asleep.

Luke (You are 3):

*Luke's POV*

I woke up to feel someone pushing my shoulder.

"Lukey pwease wake up I don't feel good." I shot up hearing my sisters voice.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked softly.

"My tummy hurts, and mommy and daddy aren't back yet. will you make me feel better. Pwease?" My heart hurt she was so cute I truly was wrapped around her finger.

"Yeah love come lay down while I get medicine for you yeah?" I asked.

"thnks, Wukey." She laid in my bed. She was so small. So fragile. So innocent.

"No problem (Your nickname Aka Y/NN)" she giggled. A giggle that was better than Ashton's. I walked down stairs to get some meds for her. I made my back to my room and heard small sigh's. I woke her up and she looked scared but then relaxed. She took the medicine and relaxed her body into the bed. I cuddled into her small frame and fell asleep. I truly loved my sister, (Y/N.