4. He Finds Something Scary of Yours (Muke)

A/N Today I watched a woman give birth.... I cried.... and now I watch 11 minuets of Ashton giggling because that is just too perfect seriously if you ever need to just google Ashton Irwin giggling compilation

Michael( you are age 13 he is his current age):

This quarter of school instead of gym you had health. No biggie this year was the easiest you just had to learn about sex, STD's or STI's and had to learn about safe sex. Looking over the paper you teacher handed out it covered all the topic and on the paper was a condom. So you put it in your wallet not wanting to leave it anywhere. The bell rung and Math was next. Math was your favorite subject (and if its not then pretend). As you were handed your paper the intercom went off '(Y/N) Clifford to the front office (Y/N) Clifford.' Weird. So you packed up everything and got all your work and left. Walking into the office you saw Michael. 

"Hey love, You ready for the doctors?" Mikey said. Oh god (Or whoever you believe in) you had to get shots.

"Y-yeah, Mikey." Sadly you walked out to his car.

"Whats wrong, Love?" Michael genuinely sounded worried.

"Oh nothing to worry about."You smiled at Mikey a genuine smile. 

"Okay you know you can talk to me about anything right?" Mickey asked turning on the car.

"Yeppers." You never could talk to Michael about your problems. You were always paranoid Michael never liked you and just acted around you. Tears formed in your eyes  you didn't even notice all of Michael's friends in his car. Silent tears fell down your face. You turned to the window and just stared.

*Time skip to after the shots because they hurt like a booty cheek on a stick"

Michael probably thought the tears were from the 4 shots you got. 4 of them. So you leaned your head on the window to sleep.

*Michael's POV*

I noticed her lean against the window she didn't even notice Calum, Ashton, or Luke. I always felt jealousy when she was around Luke because she would talk to him about anything and everything. She was more like Luke than me. I didn't even notice I was getting emotional until I felt a tear roll down my face. I needed to be in her life it made me so sad and angry at the same the time. She probably doesn't like me. No she doesn't love me at all. As we pulled into the house I got her stuff and Ashton carried her. Hiding my face I went straight to my room. 

I got an idea. We promised each other we could know their phone passwords. So I snooped and found nothing except a break up text. So now even more curious she told me something about putting important things in her wallet.

As I unzipped the black leather wallet something fell out. Something that I never wanted to see. My baby sister had a condom. No traces of the others. I felt myself become so angry. I stomped down stairs and had her phone and wallet in my hands. She was awake. I could ask. As calmly as I could I asked "Hey (Y/N) can I talk to you about some stuff?" She looked terrified. Did I scare her?

"O-okay" she stuttered. She did that so much in front of me and no one else.

I took her hand and guided he to my room.

"Um so do you remember our rule where we know each others phone passwords and can openly look in each others things?" I asked fiddling with her phone and wallet. She nodded. "So you seemed kinda distant and I got worried so I looked through your phone and saw this" I showed her the text "And I remember you talking about important thing in you wallet so I looked there and found this" and I showed her the condom "And I just wanted to ask i-i-if you are having sex? Its alright if you are I just need to know." Tears were in my eyes.

"Mikey I am not having sex and I don't plan on having sex until I am married. That break up text was a project for our health class the was why I was so distant today I watch a baby come out of a woman and it didn't look comfortable, but I have a question for you." She answered me while hugging me. Thank goodness my baby sister isn't having sex.

"Yeah whats up?" curious I look into her eyes they are starting to tear up. Oh shit what did I do?

"D-do you even like me-e as you si-ster? Like you can be honest I just want to know b-because I am just kinda scared you don't love me..." I pulled her into my chest. All this time I was worried about her not liking me so I distanced myself from her, but all I did was make her have doubts about our bond.

"No no no no no no absolutely not I love you as my sister but I do get jealousy of you and Luke because you are so close to him and I kind of just want you back as my sister." I squeezed her harder.

"You never lost me, we both just misplaced our feelings." I loved her so much. And now I know she loves me back. We both fell asleep cuddling each other. I had her beck. My (Y/N)

A/n will do Lukey when I have Ideas ps I don't regularly update only when I am bored to hopefully cure your boredom

A/n 1023 words just on Mikeys part Rereading this the next day and I need to draft more XD

Luke (You are 17):

You always were distant from Luke, but you admired him. You had always wanted to get along with him but you were more like Ashton than Luke but being their family you felt the need to fangirl. Speaking of  fangirls your friend was totally  fangirling over Michael at this current moment.

  (Y/BFF/N): HOLY SHIT DO YOU SEE HIS HAIR i JUST WANT TO RUN MY HAND THROUGH IT THEN I CAN DIE HAPPY

(Y/N): ME TOO IF I RECORD MYSELF RUNNING MY HAND THROUGH HIS HAIR WILL YOU BE SATISFIED?

   (Y/BFF/N):  YOU WOULD DO THAT FOR ME??????? OMFG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

(Y/N): *video attached* Your welcome now I got to go explain myself XD

   (Y/BFF/N): well here is a pic for Mikey * (Y/BFF/N) in black lingerie*

(Y/N): I CAN NOT SHOW MICHAEL THAT XD

(Y/BFF/N): For me?

(Y/N): FINE BUT IF i GET IN TROUBLE O'M BLAMING YOU 

(Y/BFF/N): THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

(Y/N): ugh here goes nothing

As you made your way down stair into the living room you smiled. A true fangirl never stops being a fangirl.

"So Mikey as you know (Y/BFF/N)? Yeah so she was the reason I ran my fingers through your hair. And she wants you to have this." You sent the picture of her in her in her lingerie to Michael. 

As he looked down Luke was right there next to him.

"WHAT THE HELL (Y/N) THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE YOU CANNOT SEND NUDES TO MY BESTFRIEND!!!!" Luke yelled at you.

Laughing your ass off you had to sit down now you were crying how hard you were laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing at me? This is serious! You cannot send this type of shit to people." You could see tears forming in his eyes. You stood up and hugged him. Petting his  hair you showed him the texts between you and (Y/BFF/N). He calmed down and smiled. "Oh... So are you a fangirl?"

"Umm... Surprise?" You put your head down. Not wanting to see your brothers face.

"Well its apparent (Y/BFF/N) is a Michael's girl now which one are you?" He wiggled his eyebrows. Uh oh.

" Thats for me to know and you to find out."  With that you ran up to your room to tell (Y/BFF/N) about that experience.