12. He Says He Hates You PT 2 (Ashton)

A/N Sry was distracted yesterday and couldn't update hope this makes up for it

Ashton, 16:

*His POV*

I didn't mean to yell... I shouldn't have yelled at her... I don't hate her... I need to fix it. So I went up to her room. The other boys were angry at me for yelling at (Y/N). I knew after I said it I didn't mean it but it was just in the heat of the moment. I knocked on her door.

"Come in" she said with a sniffle. I opened the door and saw her on her bed tear stained face and a hoodie up around her face. I walked over to her bed sat down and pulled her in to my arms. "I'm so sorry Ash, I shouldn't have started with you. Especially since your friends are here I know you just want me to be safe." She put her head in my chest and I wrapped my arms securely around her body and rocked back and fourth.

"Shhh... It's my fault I shouldn't have told you I hate you because I don't, I really love you.. so much.. and I understand i-if yo-u wa-nt t-to mov-ve back-k w-with Mo-m." I said barely getting out the last part. I would hate for her to go back. I know I make her pay rent but that's because she is going to online college and they are already scouting her.

"I'm not leaving you Ash, not yet at least, I love Harry and Lauren but they haven't accepted me into the family yet so you truly are my only family other than our dad but we shouldn't talk about him... I truly love you Ashton, I do." She whispered stroking my hair. I would be lying if I didn't say how much i loved it when people touched my hair.

"What do you mean 'Not yet'?" I questioned. Is she leaving me?

She giggled "Ashton did I forget to tell you?" Her eyebrows furred together. She was slipping out of my grasp. I shook my head to her. "Well if the other boys are still here I will tell them too." I stood up and went to her door frame. I opened the door and saw all three of them there. They were obviously snooping.

"Come in" I said sarcastically and got a giggle from (Y/N). I turned to face her and gave her my undivided attention.

"Well I was recently contacted by the record lable (Your favorite record lable that isn't hey or hi records) and they are planing to sign me but I need your signature Ash." She was smiling so much. I couldn't understand.

"Wait what?.... OH MY GOODNESS YOU GOT SIGNED I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED TO MUSIC?" I yelled I was so happy the other boys were smiling as well.

"I could play a song for you it you want...." She offered. Oh hell yes I want to hear her.

"Please?" Michael asked her. 

She smiled and stood up most likely heading to the piano. Walking behind her we all followed her to the piano and she started to play Stone cold by Demi Lovato (You sang it like Demi but with your piano)

*time skip to after the song*

Tears were in my my eyes. Who knew she could sing like this? She is only 16.  As a tear fell she looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you Luke for telling me I could upload my covers to youtube without caring." (Y/N) said to Luke. 

As I looked him in the eyes he also had tears in his eyes as did Calum and Michael. I truly do Love My sister.

A/N Turn of events i will write and alternate ending for this Love you demi