11:00pm

After hours pass, they finally break away from each other, panting to catch their breath and glistening with sweat. Phil runs his fingers through his damp black hair and stares up at the ceiling, not even trying to hide his grin.

Dan reaches over and rests his hand on Phil's stomach. Phil entwines their fingers together and lifts them up to his mouth, kissing the back of Dan's hand softly. Feeling exhausted and exhilarated at the same time, he's still trying to wrap his mind around the fact that he's lying almost naked in Dan's bed. How many times had he pictured this?

"Sooooo........" Dan draws out, stifling a giggle.

"Ummm...yeah....." Phil stammers back, blushing.

They look at each other for a moment and then break out into fresh giggles.

"Oh god. Could two people be more awkward? I mean, who laughs after that?" Dan questions, pulling his hand away and playfully swatting at Phil.

"Apparently us," deadpans Phil. "At least we weren't awkward during. I don't think....." His words turn into a soft moan.

He looks down at Dan who has quietly changed positions and is now trailing kisses across Phil's bare stomach. Phil reaches down and runs his fingers through Dan's sweaty wavy hair. Dan slowly kisses up his chest and neck, stretching out on top of Phil's long body. Dan captures his mouth in a deep kiss. Phil wraps his arms around Dan and rolls him over next to him. They nuzzle gently and trade small, light kisses with each other.

"I was so scared, Phil," Dan says quietly.

"Why were you scared, bear," Phil says with a frown.

"I thought you would be mad when you saw all of those pictures. I know it was crazy thing to do, but I just..." he trails off.

Phil reaches out and strokes his cheek with his thumb to reassure him. "You're not crazy. All of this has crossed my mind more than once too, you know."

"It has?" Dan asks, surprised.

Phil's mouth falls open. "Are you serious? Oh my god, Dan, since the day we met. You really didn't know?"

Dan shakes his head side to side, still wearing a shocked expression. "I just figured you knew I had feelings for you but you just never acknowledged it because you weren't interested in me in that way. I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable around me so I just tried to accept that we were only going to be friends and thought maybe the feelings would go away over time."

Now it's Phil's turn to sit in astonishment, letting Dan's words sink in slowly before a big grin spreads across his face.

"What's so funny?" Dan asks, raising an eyebrow.

"So I take it they didn't go away then?"

"We're laying here in our underwear. What do you think?" he answers with a wink.

In the now silent room, heads on pillows, they scoot slightly apart and gaze into each other's eyes. Phil desperately wants to ask him what all of this means. Are they dating now? Are they officially a couple? And as much as he wants answers to these questions, he also wants to just enjoy this moment. He's completely entranced with every little thing about Dan, lips puffy and pink from kissing, the way his dimple appears when he smiles, the way he pushes his curly brown hair back. It's all just as amazing as he imagined it would be and he doesn't want to miss anything. And the best part of all is that he can just reach over and touch and kiss him. He doesn't have to just steal glances or dream about what it would be like anymore.

"You're so beautiful," Phil murmurs into his ear.

"Phil," Dan says, embarrassed and looking away.

"I mean it, Dan," Phil says, waiting for him to look back towards him again. "I've never been able to keep my eyes off of you."

Dan looks at him shyly and leans in and gives him a soft lingering kiss before settling back down on his pillow.

Still in just their boxer briefs, Phil yawns and snuggles up closer, his arms wrapped tightly around Dan's waist with their legs intertwined. He's always dreamed about not only what it would be like to fall asleep next to Dan like this, but also wake up next to him the day after. And now that he has him, he never wants to let go.

"I'm so happy, Dan," Phil whispers as he fades into sleep.