9:00am

"I want this and I want you."

Before Phil has a chance to consider Dan's answer, Dan captures his mouth in an insistent kiss. Phil's body instantly heats, but Dan pulls away and looks up at Phil with big vulnerable eyes, waiting to see if he's going to be rejected. Phil's heart melts at the sight of Dan standing there and waiting for his reaction. He cups Dan's face in his hands and kisses him gently before he deepens the kiss, his tongue against Dan's. The intoxication is instant and Dan responds with a moan. The sound completely unravels Phil and he backs up Dan firmly against the wall, which only elicits an even louder noise from Dan. All of the hurt and fear from the night before dissipates as they lose themselves in the kiss.

Dan grabs the bottom of Phil's shirt and stops the kiss only long enough for him to quickly tug it over Phil's head and drop it on the floor. Phil fists Dan's wavy hair with one hand and pulls his head back, exposing his neck. He nuzzles his neck with delicate kisses while Dan starts to frantically work on the button of Phil's jeans. Phil suddenly untangles his fingers from Dan's hair and extricates himself slightly from Dan's eager hands.

"No! Why did you stop??" Dan asks deliriously as he reaches forward and hastily continues to work on Phil's zipper.

"Dan! You're moving awfully fast...." Phil murmurs, as he struggles to keep Dan's grabby hands from yanking down his jeans. "Shouldn't we at least slow down and enjoy it a little?"

"No!" Dan pouts, not giving up on the stubborn zipper. Suddenly, he stops and a grin appears on his face. With hooded eyes, he leans forward until his lips are next to Phil's ear. "Is it so wrong that I want to fool around with my boyfriend?"

A surprised gasp escapes from Phil's mouth, causing him to forget all about Dan's roaming hands. "Is that what you want? For us to be boyfriends? Or is this just a diversion so you can get me out of my pants?"

"Both," Dan says sweetly. "I want it to be official, and that means being boyfriends. If we're going to do this, I think we should go all in."

Hearing Dan say he wants to be his boyfriend causes all of the blood in Phil's body to run south, but then he tries not to laugh when he realizes that while he was distracted, Dan had managed to win his battle with the zipper and is now trying to casually ease his skinny jeans down.

"You always get your way, don't you?" Phil asks, swatting Dan's hands away.

"Yes, thank god."

Phil sighs and holds out his hand. Dan reaches forward and entwines his fingers. Phil tugs him forward and pulls him down the hallway to his room. As soon as they're in the door, Dan is already pulling his own shirt up and over his head, dropping it pretty much in the same spot it was in last night. He forces Phil backwards against the wall and leans forward, lightly biting along Phil's collar bone as his hands impatiently explore his bare chest. Phil has his arms around Dan and his fingernails dig into his lower back as he sucks purple bruises up Phil's neck.

"Everyone is going to see those," Phil reminds him between gasps.

"Good," Dan murmurs. "I want everyone to know."

Phil has a feeling that Dan may regret that when he wakes up tomorrow and realizes that their filming schedule has been destroyed by hickeys, but right now, he couldn't care less if they never made another video. All that matters right now is that an almost naked Dan is marking up his body.

Phil pulls Dan's face away from his neck and presses their lips together, pulling him into a slow, all consuming kiss. After a few minutes, Dan's hands slide down and start to push Phil's jeans and boxers down with one hand as he palms him with his other one. Phil moans, dropping his head back with a light thud against the wall as Dan manages to get him out of the rest of his clothes. Now that he's completely naked and still pressed up against the wall, Dan's hands eagerly travel over his body with a newfound intensity.