Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"What? Julian?" I felt my entire body begin to shake. Looking back at him, Julian nodded his head slowly telling me what was being said was all true.

"But, but how? How come I've never seen photos of you? where have you been?" I try to organize my thoughts but they continue to race around in my head. Taking in Lukas appearances he had brown hair and hasn't shaved his face in a few days. His eyes were an intense shade of blue matching mine.

"You were young when I was forced out" Luka replied taking a step forwards. Kaden automatically held onto me, his grip tight even though there was a solid ten feet between Luka and I.

"They loved you, it was for your protection." Julian defended angrily.

"They took the easy way out. They made us live separately and in isolation-and you helped!" Luka shouted back at him with no fear or hesitation. His emotions were raw and out for everyone to see.

"That's why you came to find her?" Michael spoke up.

"Apparently until five minutes ago she didn't even know I existed." Luka sent a glare to Julian before dragging his gaze towards me "I couldn't find her because once I got a sudden hint it was gone. Peter would be ballistic if he saw you"

"Peter?" I looked at him confused.

"You didn't even tell her about Peter?" Luka shook his head at Julian. "He's the oldest, then myself, Gideon and then you" he says.

"If we're going to continue this I suggest we do it somewhere more private" Julian says. I break my concentration from Luka and look up at Kaden waiting for him to let Luka in.

I could see his reluctancy, Luka is the leader of a rogue pack but also my brother.

"Look if you don't let me then I'll be on my way with Laine" Luka shrugs his shoulders as Kaden growls at him.

"Fine" Kaden finally seethes out and leads us to one of the SUVs. "But only you"

Luka rolls his eyes and tells his guys to go back.

I'm sitting across from Luka at the table with Kaden standing behind my chair, Julian kept his distance and stood in the doorway.

"Where'd they send you?" I had so many questions to ask him, I needed to be slapped to know I wasn't dreaming and this was all really happening.

"Our grandparents. Bill and Sherri's. I was only six, Peter was ten and they sent us together. I've never seen them since. Peter, Peter though has searched for our parents and actually found them when he was 18. He only saw our mother but she told him to go and that it was for his safety. He called me after and told me how he saw you in her car, but you were sleeping." Luka tells me remaining calm.

"How'd you become a-" He didn't even let me finish, already knowing what I was going to ask, he begins to answer, "our father, Kellan, well respected alpha and then he met mom. A European covenant leader became obsessed with her, stalked them for years. One day he had set her up and she got out because of our great uncle Raven. But Abram, the leader, he caught up to them in a car accident and bit her. Ever since they sent me away I hated them for it." Luka sighs, "so I did what they'd never want to see, their child become, a rogue. None the less a leader of a pack of them."

"And Peter?" My voice croaked dryly.

"Peter has his own Pack, the Mounland Pack in Colorado." He reports.

"Peter is an alpha?" Julian asks.

"Look who suddenly cares?" Luka scoffed.

"Oh give it a rest, you know good and well about what would've happened if I didn't do what I had to" Julians voice rose as he finished his statement.