Chapter Three

Chapter Three. 

Uncle Seth

"Because I'm your uncle, your real uncle"

___________________________

I stood in shock and question whether or not to believe him. 

"No, no my only uncles are Julian and Jace" I deny. 

Seth only shakes his head from side to side. "They are my cousins and your fathers cousins. It was easier to just say uncle instead of complicating things" 

"I've heard enough, we don't know if you're lying-you have an hour to leave my territory" Kaden spat at him. 

"I'm only here to visit her. Seeing she  didn't even know I existed until five minutes ago I think there are explanations she needs to hear." Seth stood his ground. 

"Contact Julian and have him meet us at the apartment" Kaden tells me as he shoots daggers into Seth with his eyes. 

I do just as he says and send him a message- immediately replying he says he'll meet us once he can leave the office. 

"He'll meet us there" I say and look up to see Seth staring at me as if he was thinking really hard about something. 

Kaden quickly notices and pulls me to his side as we start heading back. No one spoke a word until we got inside. 

Kaden sat on the couch pulling me along with him and possessively resting his forearm on my thigh. 

"What do you know?" Seth finally asks after taking a seat across from us. 

"Nothing other than Gideon is in Alaska and thinks I'm dead, and my parents I have no clue where they are" I answer twiddling with my fingers In my lap. "Have you- y'know seen them?" I ask. 

"Gideon yes, your parents no. I haven't seen my brother since the day they left" Seth keeps eye contact with me the entire time, his heartbeat steady, I know he's not lying. 

"I wouldn't remember what they even look like" I half whisper. 

Seth let's out a huff and a small smile comes to his lips, "you look so much like her. Gideon though, he got it all from Kellan" he chuckles lightly. 

"What did Gideon say when you last saw him?" I ask frantically. I haven't gotten any news except the recent stuff drakes told me. I never got to know my older brother. 

"He has a mate, her name is Nora. He talked a lot about you, even Nora did. She knew everything about you from Gideon. He misses you probably just as much if not more than you miss him" he tells me I could feel my heart warming at the sound of my brother.  

"Can you tell me who Bill and Sherri are?" I ask wanting to know so much more. 

"Ah, my parents, your grandparents" Seth smiles, "you also have two aunts, Everly and Caroline but Caroline is in Australia with her mate" 

"Are my moms parents still alive?" 

"Solara's mother died when she was young. Her father though, Elijah is still going." Seth reports to me.

I freeze feeling Julian's presence coming closer. Kadens grip on me tightens once Julian enters the apartment. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked rudely to Seth. 

"Meeting my niece" Seth emphasizes the 'my'. 

"How'd you find our location?" I knew Julian was worried others would soon find out where we were.