The Puppeteer

"Adrien I don't get how you manage to constantly smile during the photo shoot," I say as we board the train.

We were standing towards the end, both holding on to one of the poles. His hand met mine, but he quickly yet reluctantly moved it higher up. My cheeks were probably a little pink.

Why? He's kissed me for gods sake... why do I feel so nervous?

We were talking and laughing when out of the corner of my eye I see Alya and Marinette. I wave, causing Adrien to see them and wave also. Marinette hid behind Alya, and she forced the girl out from behind and made her wave to us. She seemed very nervous.

Me and Adrien stood watching in horror as Alya was re-akumatized. She was, once again, Lady Wifi. We all looked on in shock as she started to yell something at Marinette, we couldn't hear since we were on a different cart.

Lady Wifi flies out of the station on a fast forward button. Me and Adrien get off, Adrien going to transform. I was by the stairs heading out of the station, standing by Marinette.

"What happened to Adrien?"

"Oh, him? I told him to go home, stay safe..." I hoped she bought my lie. It was hard keeping the secret identities of two people who knew each other a secret.

She was about to transform, seeing nobody was watching, but Cat appeared first. Marinette explains something about a girl she babysat and dolls. Cat then asks for her address, wanting to get the dolls before the villain did.

I go to KIDZ+, Cat called and said that's where the akumatized villain was. I walk in and check the security footage, looking for the little girl. Ladybug and Cat come in and evacuate the station. I tell them where she is and they run to find her before she causes anymore trouble.

They come back down to the area I was in. Cat was being controlled by the Puppeteer. Ladybug was hiding, trying not to get hit by any of the attacks. I hid behind a couch, my head peeking out a little bit. I didn't want to get hit but I still needed to watch.

Ladybug manages to pause the Puppeteer, making the other villains freeze, and breaks the wand in her hand. Everything goes back to normal. I walk out of the studio with Cat Noir, he had some time before changing back.

"What happened?"

"Just then? Well you were attacking Ladybug, but I can't say it's the first time you've done that"

"When did-" he stops, probably remembering the times he fought Ladybug. "Good point"

I hear a beep and Cat looked at his ring. There was only around one minute left until he changed back. Before he left it started raining, and his ring beeped even faster. He looked worried, that he wouldn't make it to his house on time.

"My house is closer, plus I have Camembert"

He seems hesitant, claiming he didn't want to intrude. Then I remind him of all the times he has intruded, and I drag him along. We enter my house just as he de-transforms. I grab some Camembert and we go to my room.

I sneeze as I walk through the door. Adrien looks at me, worried. I place the Camembert on the table, letting Plagg dig in, and sit on my bed. I sneeze once again.

"You should change into some dry clothes, you don't want to catch a cold," he walks out of my room, giving me privacy.

I change and tell him I'm dressed and he tells me to lay down in bed. I do, he tucks me in and places a hand on my forehead. He said I don't have a fever, which was good considering I was just walking around in the rain. He kisses my forehead, transforms into Cat and jumps out the window. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

You care, if you didn't you wouldn't do these things. These small things that say so much.