Daring escape

"Vixen, so nice to finally meet you"

"Hello to you too Hawk Moth"

I was currently locked up in a cage as Vixen. I was in some weird place that had hundreds of butterflies covering the floor. Hawk Moth kidnapped me when I was getting home from helping Cat and Ladybug with the fake Hawk Moth.

"Hand over your miraculous and I'll let you go"

"I'm not just gonna go giving it away"

"Give me your miraculous"

"Who are you, why do you want this power so badly," he sighs when I say this.

"So stubborn," he goes silent, meaning I went silent.

Eventually he leaves and I plan my daring escape. I make an illusion of a key, unlock the cage and walk to the window that was the only source of light for the room. It had a great view of Paris. I take a couple steps back and sprint for the window, crashing through.

Glass breaks around me as I fall to the ground. I land, rolling to soften my fall, and run as fast as I could never looking back. I head straight for the Agreste mansion, it wasn't too far away. I had to make lots of turns, it almost felt like I was going in a circle, but I made it. I jump in through Adrien's open window. He was sitting on the couch watching tv, a very bored expression on his face. When he sees me his eyes lighten up.

"Lara! I-I mean Vixen," he looks at my body and notices some glass sticking out of it. "Oh my god what happened"

I slowly walk over to the couch, all the adrenaline gone. Adrien helps me sit and starts to panic.

"Don't worry," I breathe in slowly, trying to ease the pain. "I just need to de-transform"

I do and I'm left sitting on the couch, still in pain but the glass shards were gone. I lay down and close my eyes wanting to rest. Adrien picks me up and brings me over to his bed covering me with the blanket. He sat next to me and brushed my hair out of my face.

"What happened," he whispers. I move over to give him some room. He lays down and stares into my eyes.

"Hawk Moth had me," he growls but I laugh. "Key word had. Anyway I escaped and jumped through a window, then I ran here"

He pulls me close and buries his face in the crook of my neck.

"I won't let him hurt you"

"He didn't hurt me, just locked me in a cage. The only pain I suffered was when I escaped"

He sighs, sort of in relief, and hugs me tighter. I lay in his arms for a moment in silence, then he starts to talk.

"I have to stop him," he tried to get up but I wrapped my arms around him to stop him from moving.

"No he wants this. He wants you to go after him, that would make his job easier. I have a plan but it involves me getting kidnapped again," I pull away a bit so I could look in his eyes and see his reaction.

"No you're not getting yourself caught again. There has to be another way"

"I don't think there is. Adrien trust me, I can do this. I just need to get his miraculous from him and then he's powerless"

"How would you do that? What even is his miraculous"

"It's a brooch or something in the shape of a butterfly. I'll be doing it by myself I can't have you risk loosing the ring, if he gets it it's game over for us"

"But-"

"No. I'm going back there. I have to"

We stare at each other for a moment in silence, all that could be heard were the birds flying about outside. He brings me into a sweet kiss. When he pulls away he hugs me tightly with my forehead leaning against his.

"Please don't"

I sigh. "I'm sorry, it has to be done. It's either I go or you go and I'm not letting you go"

"I'm not letting you go either"

I try to get out of his grip but it doesn't loosen.

"Adrien come on this isn't funny. Let me go"

He mumbles something in my shoulder but I couldn't hear it. I try pushing away again but if still doesn't work. When I stop struggling Adrien loosens his arms. I slip out of his grip and transform. Before I jump out the window he grabs my tail. I turn around to see a pleasing look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Adrien," I place my hands on either side of his face and lightly kiss him. "This has to be done"

I jump out of his room, listening to his screams in protest. I follow the direction I took coming from Hawk Moth's lair but I end up back at Adrien's house. I take the route again but end up at the same place.

"Is this fate telling me not to go and stay with Adrien? Or does Hawk Moth live in this house"