Simon Says

It's been a while since I moved to Paris, since I started watching Ladybug and Cat Noir. We've all grown pretty close, being Best friends...

Anyway today I was invited to watch Nino perform on a popular tv show. We were watching him try to get the mayor, Chloe's dad, to dance. After a successful attempt, the host calls up the next contestant.

"That was a pretty sick beat," I say.

"Thanks dudette, but why so formal?" He motions to my dress.

"Oh, I came from lunch with my family. We went to this really fancy restaurant"

We watch as the next contestant had to hypnotize Gabriel Agreste, Adrien's father, into coming to the studio. However, Gabriel didn't agree meaning he was instantly disqualified. I felt bad for him, not even getting a chance.

He gets akumatized, then says he will make Gabriel pay for turning down his challenge. Adrien runs off, leaving me with Nino. I bring Nino to the recording room, to keep him from being hypnotized. Ladybug arrives and Nino starts to worry about his best friend. They go to search for him, leaving me to go back to see Cat, or Adrien.

"Cat, Nino and Ladybug are looking for Adrien," I say when I find him near the elevator.

He grabs my hand and drags me to where Ladybug and Nino currently were. He says we have to go to the Agreste mansion before Simon can. I look down at his ring, hearing a little beeping sound. He was about to de-transform.

"I'll go look for Ad- I mean Nino's friend" she says, but Cat tells her he was probably hypnotized. Nino disagrees, making Cat agree to go looking for him.

"Meet me at the Agreste mansion later," he runs off, leaving us to go 'looking for Adrien'. After a while Adrien runs into us.

We go to the mansion and Adrien tries to warn his father about Simon. Gabriel refuses to listen, sending Adrien, Nino and myself to Adrien's room. Ladybug was left to talk with him.

We get to his room, it was giant. He excuses himself, saying he needed to get a shower. I knew he was excusing himself to become Cat again. Me and Nino sat in silence, not knowing what to do at this time.

"So, you and Adrien huh?" He tries to strike up a conversation.

"Me and Adrien? What do you mean?"

"Nothing, I just thought something happened between the two of you, guess not," he looks away, ending the topic.

I look a him, wondering what he was trying to get at and mad that he didn't continue. You don't just stop talking, it leaves people confused and angry. Soon, Ladybug and Nathalie, someone who works for Gabriel, came to check up on us. Nathalie leads Nino somewhere else while Ladybug calls to get Adrien out of the shower.

She stands by the door, opening it slowly telling him that he needed to go. She starts to freak out, seeming to realize he may not have clothes on. I hear Adrien say he needs to get dressed and Ladybug comes back out to wait.

I walk over to his computer, his desktop background was a picture of a young woman. Ladybug was sitting on the couch. Adrien came out, walking towards me saying that it was his mother.

"She's got your eyes," we both say in unison. I don't really get it, he might be referring to the kindness behind the eyes? Maybe.

Simon's servants break into the room. I shove Adrien into the bathroom, Ladybug tells me to go inside too. Plagg comes out, joking with Adrien. I can't hear what they say but I hear a small laugh come from the kwami. Adrien ignores whatever he was saying and transforms into Cat. He jumps out the window, leaving me alone.

"Hey! What about me!" I shout. He turns around just as some hypnotized servants burst through the door. He carefully grabs my hand and leads me out of the room through the window, making sure we weren't caught.

He brought us back to the studio. I stay near the entrance, keeping out of sight. Everything goes back to normal eventually. The people no longer hypnotized. I walk out of the studio and watch the two heroes disappearing over the rooftops.

I go to Adrien's house, wanting to see how he was doing. His father almost died today, anybody would be in shock. I'm let in by Nathalie and brought to his room. I knock and enter, Gabriel just finished talking to his son. He sees me and nods his head, as if he was agreeing to something. It might've been something about Adrien's friends and the influences around him.

"So how-"

"My father noticed the ring"

"So? I though you'd be happy about that"

"The ring. He didn't say anything about me, just the ring"

"Ohh. How about we sit down and you relax for a bit," I lead him to his couch. My hand was on his back, rubbing circles, to calm him down.

He looked like he was on the verge of tears. I mean who wouldn't be? He's had such a stressful life every since he became Cat Noir, and his father has never been a good figure in his life. I wrap my arms around him in a hug. He quickly hugs back, happy to have me there as support.

"I'm sorry. I know you're going through a lot."

He pulls away and looks me in the eye. "Don't be sorry, I want to thank you. You've managed to help me through all this, guide me on the right track. Unlike Plagg"

We laugh, reminded of Plagg's laziness. He looks at me, the distance between us very small. He leans closer, his forehead resting against mine. "Thank you," he says. He places his lips on mine, giving me a quick peck, and tells me I should be going home.