chapter-10 tere bin....

Manik 's pov...
The moment I entered in the party I met many similar faces ....I was happy that soon I am gonna seee the face I craved from 2 years.... Our gang decided too wait at bar till nandu and rivu comes....Mukti excused herself for a minute ....When I got the call from one of my important client....I excused myself too and went out....On my way I saw rivu hugging someone and crying I got shocked and went towards her....She looked at me with wide open eyes and stared me for sometime....While I cursed myself for coming towards her unexpectedly....She must be shocked and angry but what she did left me speechless....She pushed that man whom she was hugging earlier ran towards another side....That man too ran behind her while I tried to calm myself and tried to gather some more courage to face rivu again....If facing rivu is soo difficult then how is it gonna be when I'll face nandu??....I went to the side where rivu left and saw nandu dragging rivu by holding her hand and rivu was looking somewhat shocked.....I don't know from no where I grabbed the Mike from the stage And spit those lines which are gonna create problem now...I went towards shocked rivni and looked in her eyes....They were blank not only her eyes but her whole body....She was not reacting ....Not even shocked expression!!...It felt like only her body is thier not her ...I spoke those lines looking in her eyes tried to find her but she was nowhere to be seen in those eyes as if she is lost!!....I took her hand in my and that's when I felt that she was coming back from where ever she was....I stared in her eyes tried to satisfy my hunger of looking on those big doe eyes which used to tell me stories without words which are now mere eyes and not my story book!!....
End of pov...
Nandu's pov..
I was already getting bad vibes from the party ....And meeting Mukbhi proved it right.....I felt as if something inside me broke again.....Only I know how much it take to even face them and control the situation and myself at the same time.....Only if I know that their is more than this encounter with past I have not used up my all energy in faking the face that shows the angry but composed me.....But thier was more ....More than anything and everything.....I took rivu' s hand and was going to left when I heard someone 's voice or more to be precise his voice.....Yes his voice....Which I hated and craved both at the same moment ....I was not able to react my senses gave up.......It feels like It was only his voice that was present and nothing else....I could feel my heart beating at its fastest pace...And I could also feel the hell tight grip of rivu but what I was not able to feel was me!!....Yes i am feeling that only my ears are thier and my whole body is not thier as if I am not able to move....I think hard to move or maybe giving my brain instructions to move but nothing was happening .....His voice has paralyzed my body ....I was not able to move but able to listen ....Able to listen only his voice ......My senses came back to me when I felt a similar touch....Which always gave me goosebumps....That was when I noticed he has taken my hands in his hands and saying something looking in my eyes....I tried hard to concentrate to make my brain work tooo so that I can analyse what he was saying ....It is soo easy for him to block all my senses and paralyze my body with only his voice....I felt like all the hard work I have done to be strong was wasted .....Slowly slowly I started gaining my senses I tried making out the words which were being spoken to me ....And tried to move my body this time eventually u succeeded but with a blunder ....First move I did was to tighten my grip over his hand....I looked up to see his face....It was same as before....Handsome as hell....And same was his eyes ....Telling me something from it but this time I refused to read that.....I looked around myself to see rivu standing thier with angry and shocked face holding my other hand and behind her Maddy holding rivu by her shoulders....And distance away cavya and Mukbhi with hopeful expression.....And others staring at as ...That's when my mind actual processed that he is saying some lines in Mike looking straight in my eyes in front of whole school with his hands in Mine....
I jerked his hands away and was going to left when I again heard him but this time he was humming a tune...
(Pls listen to the song when reading..It's tere bin by atif aslam..)

Tere Bin Main Yun Kaise Jiya
Kaise Jiya Tere Bin
(He said all this .....I turned back to look at his eyes which held nothing but pain...)
Tere Bin Main Yun Kaise Jiya
Kaise Jiya Tere Bin
Lekar Yaad Teri Raaten Meri Kati
Mujhse Baaten Teri Karti Hai Chaandani
(I felt something wet on my cheeks...I thought it to be sweat as tears never came from my eyes but they were tears...)
Tanha Hai Tujh Bin Raaten Meri
Din Mere Din Ke Jaise Nahi
(He looked in my eyes but I turned my face other side)
Tanha Badan Tanha Hai Ruh Namm Meri Aankhen Rahe
Aaja Mere Ab Rubaru
Jeena Nahi Bin Tere
Tere Bin Main Yun Kaise Jiya
Kaise Jiya Tere Bin
(Soo easy....for him just come in front of me sing some lines and think I will come back...)
Kabse Aankhen Meri Raah Mein Tere Bichhi
Bhule Se Hi Kabhi Tu Mil Jaaye Kahi
Bhule Na Mujhse Baaten Teri
Bheegi Hai Har Pal Aankhen Meri
Kyun Saans Loon Kyun Main Jiyu
Jeena Bura Sa Lage
(But I can't deny the fact that each word was piercing my heart soo bad that tears started flowing which I almost forgot even existed)
Kyun Ho Gaya Tu Bewafaaa Mujhko Bata De Wajah
Tere Bin Main Yun Kaise Jiya
Kaise Jiya Tere Bin ...
Tere Bin Main Yun Kaise Jiya
Kaise Jiya Tere Bin ...
( He ended the song on painful note...I looked towards him to find him already staring at me...)

End of pov...
Manik 's pov...
I felt that she is responding when her grip on my hand got tighter but it was only for few minutes she looked around then jerked my hand as Mike was still in my hand I started describing my pain in the form of song.....She looked back immediately....Tears started flowing from her eyes and mine too.....She looked in my eyes but immediately shifted her gaze....I sung all those lines looking at her......And ended the song soon .....She looked back at me...Then started walking towards me....And ..

Hey...Guys back with an update ....I know it's shit coz I myself felt soo.....And thankxx  star24080608r for this song ....I felt it very much relevant with my story...Thankx alot dear....And soo comment and vote guys...!!!!

Precap- wait for it...!!!!