part-39 It was a panic attack

Comment and vote

Inline comments are love

______________________________________

" Doctor doctor doctor " Manik shouted the moment he entered the hospital carrying his life in in his arms .

"Relax manik patient ko hoya kya h?"docter said once he reached Thier.

"I don't know when I came to meet her she was lying unconscious on the floor tottaly wet with sweat" Manik said his voice choking remembering in the state he found her.

"Relax we will try our best Patient ko iss pe leta dijiye " docter said passing the stretcher and laying her on it everyone ran towards icu .

30 minutes later

Everyone was standing outside the ICU when docter came outside seeing which everyone  came towards him.

"It was a panic attack. She was on anti depressant pills from long time because of which her body was dependent on them whenever she have any emotional breakdown but this time when she had any emotional breakdown or stress  as she quiet them now she felt suffocated and  panicked .she is uncouncious right now due to effects of medicine . You all can meet her and try not to stress her even a bit it might be dangerous for her . Also I want to give you advice  that she seemed to be having a though life leading to her soo bad medical history of drugs  soo kindly keep her happy and make sure she doesn't stress or cry much ."docter said and excusing himself went out .

Whereas everyone except one was hell confused that what might happen in just three hours that she got panick attack. Well they all were shocked too except two souls this time because of the new revelation that she was on anti depressants.

In first case except ashok everyone was confused and in second case except Manik , ashok everyone was shocked.

Rivu- I thought she quit them.

More than anyone it was rivu who was shocked and somewhere she felt guilty for not taking proper care for her but it wasn't her fault too because she tried her way best to protect Nandu and it was nandu's choice to hide it.

Rivu- I should have seen that.

Her tears knew no limit . Her guilt was overpowering her every sense when she felt two arms taking her  in a tight hug.

Manik- it wasn't your fault rivu. She didn't wanted to tell you because she knew you might be hurt. But trust me now she is not taking them. Instead she is taking medicine that reduces addiction of anti-depressants and sleeping pills in which she is progressing wonderfully. And you know what is the main reason behind her this step ?

Rivu nodded in no cutely while  Manik who was caressing her hairs explaining her lovingly smiled faintly.

"It was you rivu. If I hadn't threatened her that I will tell you the truth she would not have agreed to me at the first place . Soo don't get upset it was your friendship that forced Nandu to take that step towards leaving her pills."

Manik's words worked as rivu calmed down but all this was really shocking for everyone as soo much have happened and they didn't even had a single idea about it. Were they soo changed that they weren't have any idea about what was going on in Thier bestie's life ? Or was that because they were too busy in repenting Thier past mistakes which was actually not even Thier that they commited one more ?

"But what might have happened that Nandu landed up in hospital?" Cabir's raised the question which was ringing in everyone's mind.

"I guess we will get our answers in the room " Manik said determined and next moment Manik and Cabir were sitting in car heading towards Murthy mansion whereas everyone decided to stay back for Nandu as she might need anything.