chapter-17 new morning

Next morning...
Nandu opened her eyes and saw rivu sleeping peacefully hugging her.....she smiled faintly seeing her and tried to get up but rivu's hold was tight on her....adjusting rivu she sat on her bed resting her head on headboard....thinking about yesterday night....
Nandu's pov...
Kal kya Hoya tha??...main room mein kab aayi!!!..and mera head...shit...it's paining...maybe hangover...but then why is it paining so less...it is always ready to burst but not today...it must be rivu...usne pain killer de diya hoga...hmm....
Pov ends...
Rivu woke up to see nandu lost in her thoughts....she kept her head on nandu's lap and lazily closed her eyes....nandu smiled and started careesing her hairs....
Rivu- kya soch rhi h???
Nandu-yahi ki Tu kitni aachi mom h!!...
Rivu(gigling)-oh...aab sach bol kya soch rhi h!!..
Nandu looked at her in shock...
Rivu- eyes closed h ears nhi!! I can tell when you are lieing or not by your voice....
Nandu-yr kl kya Hoya tha??...main washroom gayi thi...then????
Rivu- Maddy got a call from aunty(Maddy's mom)that uncle is in the hospital...we rush to her...in between I completely forgot you are drunk...(she with guilt in her voice)i thought that you must have called driver and reached home...infact i messeged too..but after sometime i got a call from cabir saying that you are still in club totally drunk...they droped you home!!....i am sorry nandu..meri wajah se you have to be with them...

nandu-pagal h kya tu?mujhe toh kuch yaad bhi nahi h...so let it be ...i dont care kaun mujhe drop krke gaya aur kaun nhi...you are with me..and thats the only think that matters...

rivu-acha chal ready hoja...i will also get ready..then college..ok!

nandu- ok boss!!

meanwhile in malhotra mansion...

manik was sleeping in sitting position on floor with a photo frame in his hand....sun rays fall on his face making his sleep disturbed...he woke up ..his body was paining while his eyes were swollen...after taking a long bath he went downstairs to see everyone having breakfast quietly....

manik-hey guys...itni shanti!!

cabir-bhai!!tu theek h na??

manik-hn..abb ho!!

mukti-guys aaise hi chalta raha toh we guys would never be the same again...we have to talk to rivni properly..

cabir-i guess we should talk to rivu first!!..i have seen her ...more than nandu she needs to let her feelings out....usne nandu ka breakdown dekha but what about her??uska breakdown??freinds usne bhi loss kare the??trust uska bhi break hoya tha??navya i know hamare jaane ke baad kya hoya u have promised them ki tum hume nahi batogi...but if we will not know what happened??then how could we heal them??..pls i beg you??pls...

navya-sorry cabu!!i cant tell you..but hn tumhare jaane ke baad nandu never believed ki tum aaisa kar sakte ho!!jab usne accept kiya woh akele rehne lag gayi!!usne mujhe and rivu ko alag kr diya..humne tum logon se sab contacts tod diya....i thought to confront you guys so main waha aa gayi..after that tum sab jante ho!!hn jab tum sab ko batane ke baad main dobara india aayi toh rivu ne mujhe nandu se milane nhi diya...and rest you guys know...

dhruv-guys...lets do one thing aaj jab rivu akeli hogi tab hum baat krenge...okey???

ok-all said in unison..

and with new hopes everyone got ready for college..
rivni were talking with eachother when fab5 and navbhi sat on thier table...rivu gave them an angry glare while nandu rolled her eyes..
cabir-hey!guys..good morning..
rivu-whats good in this morning after seeing your faces...
nandu- rivu...let it be..we are getting late for class
dhruv- you are looking beautiful nandu!!!

we are getting late for classdhruv- you are looking beautiful nandu!!!

nandu's dress
nandu-excuse me!! do i know you???
dhruv-no..but i know you..and you are like my sister......
Nandu and rivu immediately looked towards abhi n Cabir listening to sister....and then exchanged looks with eachother.......
Nandu-its nandini....and I don't believe in all this shit....so thankx but no thankx....
She passed smile and went from There...rivu was looking in her phone and at the gate of canteen..
Rivu- thankx for last night....it would have been difficult without you guys...(she said softly)...
Mukti-rivu we are sorry....Tu Hume gussa kr...thapad maar...but pls first listen to us...
Rivu(slight tears)-there is nothing left talking....I don't want you guys to break the left over peices of Nandu's heart....and I am tired shouting on you guys....pls just leave from here....we don't need you guys....(she said looking down with tears ready to flow)
I don't want any explanation....it was past ..we are trying to move on...we have found our peace...let us be in it!!!...
Manik- rivu....pls...I know you are hurt....but we need to tell you what happened that night...
Rivu-i don't care what happened that night....I trusted you....she trusted you....what you did??....broke it....even if you were not at fault that night then why didn't you came to solve it....chale kyu Gaye....
Manik looked down with guilt....
Rivu(looking towards others)-tum sab toh Nandu ko apni family mante the na??....right Cabir...your doll...mukti's chooti...abhi's princess....kya Hoya usska....main toh tum logo ki life mein baad main aayi but Nandu she was with you guys from start right???....I have saw how badly she was broken....she is broken....and I know she is just faking smile....but I know too that time will heal her....she don't need you guys to heal her....soo pls leave from here....
Everyone was having tears including rivu....just then her phone rang....it was Maddy....wipping her tears...-i hope if you have left over heart....you guys will leave....bie....hope to never see you again.....
She too lefts from there talking to Maddy while others were looking at her disappearing figure...
Cabir-it won't be easy....but it is not impossible either...we will get our rivu and Nandu  back don't worry...
Others smiled faintly....
Nandu was walking through the corridor when her phone rang....caller id brought a smile on her face...
Nandu-hie...handsome...whats up???....
Other person-hi princess....guess what I have a surprise for you!!!...
Nandu-what surprise ....what is that ??...tell na pls...
Man-wait till tonight....
Nandu- Okey....
Here everyone got tensed listening to rivu but still didn't left the hope...day went in a blink...rivni didn't met fab5 and navbhi that day....at night Nandu was excited...rivu was also with her...rivu was thinking weather she should give manik and others second chance or not....because the guilt on there faces was making rivu restless....fab5 and navbhi also decided to go to nandu's home as they wanted to talk to them.....

Hey guys here is the update hope you guys like it....hit that star button and comment big big....

Precap-new entery alert!!!!