chapter-16...the truth...

No...she woke up with a jerk And she started searching something in her drawer while manik was shocked to see a bottle in nandu's hand.....
Manik-nandu what is this??and why are you sweating like this??baby calm down...
Nandu-no...no...she started opening the bottle but to her bad luck the bottle was empty....she started breathing heavily while manik's tears were not stopping seeing her like this he treid to come near her but she jerked him everytime....
Nandu-you wanna help me right??...then leave from here....your presence is suffocating me...soo pls leave!!!..she shouted on top of her voice forcing a helpless Manik to leave....
He left from There but stood outside the room ....seeing Nandu from outside....only one question was running in his mind??...what those medicines were for beacuse of which Nandu got soo impatient that she almost lost her senses....he peeped in to see Nandu impatiently searching something in her almirah...he thought may be she has headache...he immediately went down and asked servant to prepare lime water and give one headache medicine...and went upstairs taking both....
He again looked through the door to see Nandu holding some pills and was about to gulp all of them....keeping the tray in table he ran towards her and took all the medicines....
Nandu-what the hell are you doing....who gave you permission to come in my room...no one is allowed here....and how dare you interfare in my fucking life!!!
Manik- what these pills are for??...
Nandu(looking here and there)-i don't think you soo important to answer your any questions.....
Manik-nandu change your dress ....and drink lime water and take headache medicines and sleep....we will talk in morning...and you are gonna answer my questions otherwise answer rivu's questions...
Nandu(looked up )-you are not gonna tell rivu about this ...trust me it won't be good for you....
Manik- may it not be but atleast it will be good for you....
Now stop this talking and do as I said......
Nandu was already feeling irritated and with no energy left she took a bath and drinking lime water and taking medicines slept....
Whereas after checking Nandu sleeping properly he to left from there and drive to an isolated place....and came out of the car scream at top of his voice....
Ahh!!!...why....why....god... I didn't trust you but atleast Nandu did..... And what you did you broke her trust you pulled us apart... look at her now she is in so much pain.... she is not even letting me come close to her ....I don't know what am I gonna do now .....I can't see her like this.... please give me a way out I can't handle .... anymore.... I know I did wrong.... But you also played a very cruel game with us... What all I ask you just a happily Ever After with her and you just snatched away her from me....... It was you who did wrong.....my Nandu doesnt believe me...she says that I betrayed her...no not in my wildest dream....I can't betray her ..... I remember that night
Flashback...
I was coming from a party when that psycho Soha came she and her flirty smile it always irritates me but alas I have to handle her because of Nandu ...Nandu considered her as her best friend and I know that ....that's why I always kept quiet ...
Soha-hey manik...woh my car is not working I called  mechanic he said he will come in morning...can you please give me lift..
I asked her to come in the car....we drived to her home... She offered me to have coffee inside.... my head was already paining so I thought to have it but after drinking coffee I don't know why but my head started spinning and the next moment I found myself lying naked in the bed with her ...she woke up on feeling movement of my body
Me- Iwhat the hell am I doing here..
Soha-manik...I love you...and I know you too love me...please stay with me ....otherwise I will die...
Me-are you mad or what.???... Ki love nandu..and only nandu...
I started leaving from there but she started murmuring some words and she took out a long chain out it was like a hypnotizing device and after few minutes I don't know what happened......
Next morning I was in my room...I recalled least night's incident and thought it to be a dream... It was  our(Manik,mukti,Cabir) concert day in London so we all left..I tried contacting to Nandu but she was not able to pick my call..I was getting late so I left from there..till then noone was having any idea about what happened last night..even I thought it to be a dream....
In London we were not able to contact rivu,Nandu and navya...abhi was also with us..
After some days when we were leaving from london I met with an accident making me forget all my memories doctor said to not made me remind any memories of mine as it will give pressure to me.....everyone except me as I didn't remembered them... tried contacting Nandu and rivu and navya but no response...mukti,Cabir,abhi were present in London with me they tried everything to contact them....it took me one and half year to gain my memory....in between this navya came to London....
That day they all were in cabir's room when I came to talk with them...I don't remember anything about navya but Cabir said she was like my sister..I heard her saying..
Navya-that night Nandu saw Manik and Soha and Manik said Nandu that he just lust her...Nandu broke complety..she didn't let any of us come to her...and in between this we forgot about your concert...we were all angry that we didn't contact you guys ...and cut all our contacts...but I was not able to digest fact so I came to check...
Cabir-how is this possible??Manik and Soha never...
Cabir was about to complete when he saw me standing outside..unfortunately i listened....making me remember my memories....I was uncouncious for 3 days because of the shock after which my only motive was to get my Nandu back...... Because of a work commitments we were not able to come India but now when we have back I can see that what damage I have done.... no one was in fault exactly but we all became criminals for rivni....I still don't know what I said to her that night and what happened between us...it was navyu who told me a little about it......
Flashback ends...
I know Nandu won't believe me...seeing her like this breaks me badly....
Tears were flowing nonstop from his eyes...he drived back to mansion and slept thinking about nandini.....
Here after some time rivu too left the hospital and came to nandu's room to saw her sleeping...she too slept beside her takin her in a hug...

New entry....
Soha khurana-daughter of Mr.khurana and family friend of nandini....both shared a nice bond but Soha was always jealous of her...she  always wished freinds like nandu's....and bf like Manik....and always became hurdles in her life but secretly....

and always became hurdles in her life but secretly

Night was difficult for everyone...from seeing a new face of nandini to recalling the past....it was very difficult...but life was never easy....you have to fight the odds....

Let's see what will happen when manik will came to know about what these pills are for.??and would Nandu beleive in the truth??...

Tune in to know more...

And comment and vote guys to get fast and long updates....

Precap- thinking 🤔🤔

My other work-mananff:rab ne bana di Jodi...
And mananff:just for you
Do read the a/n note .....