Part-35 I want some bright colours

Hey guys i am back.. Not properly but yeah for now...

Actually I wrote this part long ago but it got deleted and I had to write it again...

Thats why it is little shorter... But I hope you all will enjoy it...

Pls pls comment and vote...

And missed you all..

Love you all..

God bless

_______________________________________

It was  night when they returned to Mumbai from thier goa trip...

Reaching at college where five cars were already waiting for them as ordered by raj they all went to thier respective home bidding bie...

It was late night when nandu entered her mansion smilingly...but as soon as she entered the mansion her smile disappeared.... The home was giving her bad vibes... Black colour of the walls was suddenly eating her up... The colour she selected herself for everything she owns and for her life started making her feel uneasy.... She closed her eyes to avoid that colour only to see Maniks face flashing... A smile adorned her face and she opened her eyes this time confidently...
She walked in feeling more uneasy seeing black after soo long... It was making her feel she is back in darkness again...but seeing something she stopped in her tracks and looked in a particular direction in which a huge black curtain was drawn...

but seeing something she stopped in her tracks and looked in a particular direction in which a huge black curtain was drawn

Taking baby steps with shivering hands she stood in front of the curtain with sweat beats forming on her forehead...

She closed her eyes only to witness a flashback....
*******
Ahh... You are a lier.. Just an illusion... Nothing like you even exist in this world... I was soo dumb to believe you...
Shouted a girl with red puffed eyes... Hairs all messy.... Wearing a white kurti and jeans..... Standing in front of a big temple in her house...

Girl went forward and took a huge picture in her hands with only disgust seen in her eyes..

She was about to throw that picture but seems like she is not strong enough to do that... She again tried to throw it but not being able to do soo she frustratingly kept it back where it was...

I want a big black curtain in front of my eyes now... She screamed and every single servant present in the mansion shivered in thier place with shock written  over thier face as for the first time they saw thier baby sahiba this angry and talking soo rudely.... They immediately ran to arrange a curtain...

What the hell is taking you soo long to bring a curtain... She shouted again...

Nandu aap gussa na ho beta aa rahe h curtains...

But the words were too wrong to be said at that time...

Yes the girl was nandini... She angrily looked towards the owner of the voice to see rama kaka standing thier...

Who the fuck gave you right to address me like this... I Am your mam.. Call me that you bloody low standard waiter....

She said angrily to the person who was always a fatherly image to her... But right now nothing was important to her.... Kaka got tears in his eyes as the girl who never even ordered him or even raised her voice was talking soo harshly to him...
Soon a curtain was presented in front of her from which she covered the place of what she used to call best place in the world...

Now you will never exist in my world

Now you will never exist in my world.... Nandu said looking at black curtain and walked towards her room...
*****
Tears escaped from her eyes witnessing that scene in her mind... She opened her eyes to see the black curtain...

With her shivering hands she touched the black curtain... And looked at it with only tears and pain in her eyes...

But she just couldn't move that... She was not strong enough for that... Maybe she is not that healed to be completely accept her old self back....

Closing her eyes and turning  her hands in a fist she moved back and went to her room only to get scared...

Yes, seeing her room soo dark suddenly scared her...

Rajesh... She shouted and soon one servant came running towards her...

Yes mam..

Open all the lights of this room now and I want wallpapers change of every walls... Remove this black colour from  every where...
I want some bright colours...

She said looking down... While it was like a shock for the servant...

The girl who never let anyone even lit a light in her presence... Who never allowed even single ray of sunlight to enter inside the mansion is saying to turn all the lights on... Is she alright??

Why the hell are you gaping at me?? Didn't you get me??

She said after seeing rajesh gaping at her with wide open  mouth much to her annoyance...

Rajesh came out of his trance and nodded hesitantly and went to complete his work... While nandu standing infront of her room  looked blankly downstairs at the black curtains....

Mam work is completed...said rajesh
Which brought nandu back to the world... She emotionlessly nodded at him and went inside the room...

Which was still black but because of lights was not scary... Throwing herself on bed she drifted in sleep not wanting to think more....

Other side same time...

In malhotra mansion...

Yes doctor her first stage of medicines will be completed in one week....

But manik is she getting any cravings for them??

Yes doctor she was having alot of time... Specially when  she started taking medicines firstly she was damn vulnerable but now she controls herself....

Manik said remembering how she kissed him pouring all her frustration she was carrying for not having her pills on his lips which were bleeding.. But not for once he stopped her... Instead he let her take all her frustration out....

That's a impressive progress manik!! Exclaimed the doctor...

Thank you doctor bas aab nandu jaldi theek ho jaye...

Manik said looking at the stars praying to her aaiyaapa....

Manik agar progress issi speed se hoya toh i assure you nandini kii yeh pills kii addiction  bahut jald khatam ho jayegi....

Manik smiled widely listening to him.....

Yes doctor.. I will make sure it happens....he said determined...

And soon bidding bie to doctor slept....

_______________________________________

How was the update???

And just as being a curious soul I wanna ask from where all my readers are from??