Part-43 Healing In A Right Way

Precap - past is revealed. Manik is now planning to reveal ashok's reality. Nandu is in hospital.
---------------------------------------------------------

Love is a strong emotion..
It can heal you but at the same time it can destory you...

Loving someone takes a leap of faith. Presenting your naked soul in front of someone in hope of not getting judged is truly a game of gamble.

But when you find that one soul who can see your naked soul and loves you for the same.. Than no matter what happens you know you have a home for your heart and distance n time can't seperate you from that home.

And That one soul can heal even your deepest scars. Because they know how much love and care your soul needs. And they are willing to give you all.

It was 2 days since nandu got discharged from hospital..

On request of raj, nandu shifted to malhotra mansion. So Whole gang decided to shift there for some time.

Nandu's room was beside manik's specially designed by him. Nandu spent her precious moments in this room. Since ashok was out of town almost everytime sometimes nandu used to sleep at malhotra mansion. But since few years she stopped coming to that room.

It started scaring her. But today but manik and nandu entered the room together. And since than were playing lodu.

 And since than were playing lodu

Lodu was nandu's favorite game. She believed that no one in this world is born to defeat her in this game. Manik who was second best in that game always lost to nandu.

Both were playing together when cabir entered the room.

Cabir- chotti I have a gift for you.

Nandu-kya gift h bhai??

Cabir- come with me

Covering her eyes with his hands cabir slowly made nandu walk till staircase.

Manik - cabir woh gir jayegi aise.

Cabir looked at him confused to find a way when manik thought of something and lifted nandu.

Nandu squealed in surprised and immediately holded manik and looked at him. Manik covered her face by putting her closer to his chest holding her in such a way that she can't move her face away from his chest.

Manik can sense nandu blushing but putting a simple smile started descended the stairs whereas cabir silently watched them like they were aliens. It all happened in a blink of second that for a moment even he was surprised.

Cabir (from behind) - yr that's not fair. Even i can lift her. Saale tune chance pr sixer Maar liya.

Manik - cabir tujhe aana h ya nahi.

Cabir made a bad face and ran downstairs to catch up with them.

In front of a room manik slowly made nandu stand. Nandu looked around the room with plain face.