Chapter 19

A little bit of a suprise for you all.

http://elementalmayhem.deviantart.com/art/Chinami-the-Blind-Dragon-Slayer-675320489

http://elementalmayhem.deviantart.com/art/Phoenix-Talon-Selfie-675323076

Ta-Da The first one is not that great because I've just started doing digital art, but I'm getting better and will be drawing more. I'll eventually have all the designs for my characters up.

Sorry it's really long. And not editted much. If you see anything please tell me, still looking for an editor.

Chapter 19

"Let's start off the day with the first game of the second day. The game is 'Gather'." Mato announced jumping back and forth and bobbing his pumpkin head. "Just as before the teams must pick their competing members before the rules of the game are announced!"

"Leave this one me." Gray from Fairy Tail team A said stepping up.

"Our first competitor is Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail team A!"

"If Gray's in than so am I." Lyon smirked at Gray, stepping forward.

"From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia!" Mato shouted

"Gray-sama!" Juvia yelled dreamily. "I'll get this one." She ran forward before Gajeel could grab her and pull her back.

"Don't mess up water woman!" Gajeel yelled.

"Fairy Tail Team B's, Juvia Lockser!" Mato proclaimed.

"I've got this one guys. I'm getting bored just standing around." Sting smirked to his team.

"From Sabretooth, Sting Eucliffe!" Mato announced, jumping excitedly.

"I can do this one." Araña Webb said, and Kagura nodded in response.

"From Mermaid Heel, Araña Webb!"

"Let me do this." Ren uttered stepping up.

"Blue Pegasus's, Ren Akatsuki!"

"Who should go for us?" Shinju asked. "If you don't mind I'm still a little sore from my fight with Erza-san so I'm out. Maybe Hikaru."

"I can..." Hikaru started but turned to look in shock as someone interrupted him.

"Actually... I would like to take this one." Kukika spoke up.

"Kukika? Really?" Yumi questioned staring at the other girl.

"Yes. Chinami?" Kukika said with a questioning tone. Chinami tilted her head, tilting her ear towards the girl behind her.

"You really want to?" Chinami asked. Kukika moved up to stand in front of Chinami, and have her unseeing gaze face Kukika.

"Yeah."

"Then who am I to stop you. Go on."

"From Phoenix Talon! Kukika Tachibana!" Mato announced.

"Hotaru, you're up." Michio from Serpents Fang mumbled. Noir huffed and tugged on her bob haircut, glaring at the man, not liking that he just assumed that he was in control of everyone.

"Oh get over it Noir. You're just angry that you don't get to fight and show off for your precious Aki. Good thing he was busy yesterday and didn't see your train wreck of a loss." Hotaru purred as she smirked, the stich pattern in the corners of her mouth stretching. Noir clenched her teeth and glared at the other woman.